April Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Meteor

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Feb 2, 2002
The new map for this month is currently undecided. AS-TheScarabSE remains out of the last month.

Games that are score wise not submitted from one team, (Responsible: Clan Leader, Squad Leader, Squad Match Arranger) are taken for granted as not played. All other Leagues except the four games per month Standard Assault League have two games as requirement.

League Tables / Monthly Changes:

Standard Assault - Champs: TNT
Division #1
Non-Movers: B) TNT, C) -ud-, A) -[IKEA]-
Promoted: D) »MayHem«, E) =]DoG[= @ 947 pts

Division #2
Relegated: =[SveK]=, -=LAG=- @ 990 pts
Non-Movers: [DFP], [AAK]
Promoted: ~dzz~, ~PGS~, [NAC] @ 990 pts

Leavers: @ ctf

Pro Assault - Champs: -]pKr[-
Division #1
Non-Movers: -]pKr[-, [NAC], -ud-, {24}, [«Amp»], ~]HT$[~, ~JxD~

Insta Assault - Champs: None
Division HZ

The Instagib Assault League is not closed but clanless. There is a review to implement a new instagib league modus.

two-V-two Assault - Champs: =]DoG[=
Division #1
Non-Movers: =]DoG[=, W., dm*, UT, H$, -uN, -]FiRE[-

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the 3rd division should be closed. Two Clans is not enough, just put them to the 2nd division.

Look at those tables :lol:
seriously, the league (not speaking about the community!) is dead.

Yep, league well and truly has disintergrated now.

!summon matches first to 4 as default, first to 8 as option.
!summon option to set 4v4 or 5v5, but leave 6v6 as default.

Think about incorporating a draft or encourage the clanless to start a new 1.

I would be interested in a "ROFL" clan (Rest OF League), anyone is free to join, except Pitbull.

Most are based on reason why I can't play in the league :D.

I no longer have time to dedicate a possibly 2+ hours to a stdAS match anymore. Living in Italy means 1 hour later as is most guys here and starting matches at 21gmt is already a problem. If matches finished at 21gmt approx then I would join/make a clan but this means that I can only play matches that would be first to 4, like Pug.

Giving the option to allow a clan to arrange matches for 4v4 or 5v5 will mean less emphasis on clans having 10 members to compete. Clans with 6 or 7 could feel more confident of getting a team.

Like I said, if more clanless are interested I will start a RofL clan (Rest of League) in which 99% of people can join and whoever shows up at match time plays.

so make mb divisions based on Global Time :P or something based on NHL to make the league more interesting ;p

The third division in the StdAS league is based to the actual league rules possible to do.
I agree that the player needs and the league needs are always the main focus.

I moved AAK and NAC to second division and updated the schedules a little bit. At least you can play 3 games now + optional the HZ clans

I like the solution too. :thumb: Have fun! :)

Last edited:
1st FYI pgs have presented me a booking for the match pgs vs nac sunday the 25th for me to confirm. The issue I got with that is it's a booking with zeroping and we in nac don't like zeroping at all. I will not accept this booking period! 2nd...The booking I've made without zeroping has not been accepted as of yet so I guess it'll go like it always do when arranging with pgs.....some other clans takes the server lol

Look at those tables :lol:
seriously, the league (not speaking about the community!) is dead.
:( :(

It's just because of absence of new players in AS.. Noone new is willing to try to play in the league, just the same pack of old pro players.
As a newbie, I know what I'm talking about. ;) I wanted to join some clan full of unexperienced but ambitious new players, but.. huh. There isn't (and wasn't for a long time, afaik) one.

And now I can just count the dying clans - mi5, b33r (clan ended two days after I decided to ask about to join it :D :( ) , @ctf..
*sigh*

n][c][o;1572086 said:
:( :(

It's just because of absence of new players in AS.. Noone new is willing to try to play in the league, just the same pack of old pro players.
As a newbie, I know what I'm talking about. ;) I wanted to join some clan full of unexperienced but ambitious new players, but.. huh. There isn't (and wasn't for a long time, afaik) one.

And now I can just count the dying clans - mi5, b33r (clan ended two days after I decided to ask about to join it :D :( ) , @ctf..
*sigh*

its true