April arrives with Golgotha][AL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately we have spotted some mistakes in the shedules. All the 3 shedules should be locked, not open. As a result of this, all the unsheduled games already maked got deleted to give the playoff clans in the bottom division a fair chance also to shedule their games. The sheduled games are still there as they show us that both clans agreed to that game and so there is no need to delete it. I apologise for these problems, will do it better next time.
The shedule of a league will be open again after its bottom divison affecting playoff is played.

ffs ANTI!!!!

DoG and HaK wanted to submit this evening!!!
grrrrrrrrrrrr

everything was done allready....

Isn't it a little fast to introduce a new map to the league? OK I know everybody whined about new maps for over a year.
But this map was only tested 1-2 months. There still could be major bugs etc. (Not to mention the fact that not everybody knows it by now..) Well, you're the admins and i'm not :P

Ps. Next month coldersteel?? :clap:

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]Unfortunately that's not how it works... But you can keep dreaming :P[/QUOTE]

:nag:

fag

/me hides :sofa:

sneez said:
Isn't it a little fast to introduce a new map to the league? OK I know everybody whined about new maps for over a year.
But this map was only tested 1-2 months. There still could be major bugs etc. (Not to mention the fact that not everybody knows it by now..) Well, you're the admins and i'm not :P
It's the community/Clanreps that decide what they want ;)

sneez said:
Ps. Next month coldersteel?? :clap
Would be nice, yes :D

golgo2 is a bit hyped tbh, i agree with sneez that a couple of maps which are about equally good arn't even mentioned after released...

but i must say i don't care aswell, golgo is a very decent map, and i like it. so it's good that it is in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.