Apology to Smant

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

fu2

May 2, 2003
After discussing this with smant in IRC, we both apologised for the mistakes made during the cup. He admitted that the organisation was poor, and that the rules were misleading and incomplete. I apologised for flaming him after getting frustrating over the adding players/swe game arranging. Hopefully everyone can carry on with their lives after this horrific incident.. and the cup can continue.

Thanks w0ss

Posted for uzi.

thx jim :)

I do mean it, sorry for all the flaming... it got out of hand.

DJ, can you please reply on IRC, cos its proviing difficult to arrange the second leg

nice one. finally the most mature post i've seen for a while here ;)

now let's have a :grouphug:

no, but someone touched my ass as we :grouphug:. :(
i'm feeling so "used" now :\

edit:
Useless post said:
Last edited by fu2 : 1 Minute Ago at 20:17.
fu2 is a damn smart man :nod:

Nice that you have apologised. Hopefully the rest of the cup can continue without the latest flaming. The idea of an IAC/EAC is to keep the interest in UTAssault going and not to cause mass flames on the forum or cause in-clan arguments. Admins get a lot of stick when decisions go against someone, and I guess that's why not many people actually apply when admin positions are advertised on the forums. We aren't all perfect after all though. ;)

Good job

thx jim :)

I do mean it, sorry for all the flaming... it got out of hand.

DJ, can you please reply on IRC, cos its proviing difficult to arrange the second leg

hope it all works out :)

i love fu2 he edited my post before I could, and does this mean I'm not invited to the gangbang?

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf? did u get kidnapped uzi? u need money? you know i love you.......

Last edited by a moderator: