anyone work in pest control ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Arent there those electronical thingies u can buy...Sending out high frequency sound wave's (Wich we can't hear but the bee's can) wich will scare them away ?

Or kill the queen :p:

And turha, the smoke may seduse them , but if their hive is in danger I think they will still try to attack you ;)

yeah it hurts like fuck if you accidently step on a wasp that hides in the grass when you play football somewhere without shoes (public baths for instance) and get stung. not dangerous the swell is gone after 5 min but the pain is terrific for the first couple of seconds. and i guess one is easily stunned when you get a couple of stings at once, if yur body cant rush adrenaline fast enough.

go out, get off ur face, come back, have a 3 day old kebab so it makes you ill, then stand above the hive at 3 am when they are all sleeping and either spew on them or (depending on the kebab) do a nice big runny shite on them all and stink them out.

disclaimer: This may make ur attic a bit smelly, but its that or the wasps

Reactions: Ajax
Ye stepped on a bee once, lucky me he didnt leave his sting thingy in my feet :P

sobo said:
yeah it hurts like fuck if you accidently step on a wasp that hides in the grass when you play football somewhere without shoes (public baths for instance) and get stung. not dangerous the swell is gone after 5 min but the pain is terrific for the first couple of seconds.

I imagine that would hurt the wasp a little bit too so i guess ur even :lol:

not really the stuff that comes loose when they sting me, makes a reaction with me "blood" and then everything swells :/

Joko said:
go out, get off ur face, come back, have a 3 day old kebab so it makes you ill, then stand above the hive at 3 am when they are all sleeping and either spew on them or (depending on the kebab) do a nice big runny shite on them all and stink them out.

disclaimer: This may make ur attic a bit smelly, but its that or the wasps

this one wins the funny award, Aj :P

sneez said:
And turha, the smoke may seduse them , but if their hive is in danger I think they will still try to attack you ;)

heh... not "Seduce" but "sedate"... like That Ramones song, "I wanna be sedated" - means will-not-be-aggressive
:D

but anyway, back to topic: fuck em up with this. , good and proper like AOL.

"Quick Killer, 20 Foot Accurate Sprayer"

top link :)

..no stoopid cannabis jokes plz, would be to easy <<<would be easy for me to get that kind of smoke though ;)

Though Joko wins funnyest answer.....though will be rewarding most answers with rep points as all been usefull or made me giggle

bet u went DOH! riotz. If the nest has 1 exit i would take a large piece of paper make it dripping wet with glue n stick it over the exit wait a bit n move it when it dried.

For how not to do it watch some winnie the pooh episodes:spin:

tell ur neighbours kid 2 rip down the nest and run as long as he can and he will get 10euro 4 the run :devil: :P

erm or do it the normal way.. @night theyr all home in nest sleeping and so..
have a good sized plasticbag and a long sharp knife and just cut it down in2 the bag and tie it and get rid of it.. but u shuld prolly wear sum thick clothes and gloves.. oh and if its a big nest dont touch it :D call 4 sum pr0s:3some:

Get environmental health in. They'll deal with it for free. Speak to Twonko, he'll be able to give you more details about what to do 'cos he works for them.

Reactions: Ajax
Plonko said:
Get environmental health in. They'll deal with it for free. Speak to Twonko, he'll be able to give you more details about what to do 'cos he works for them.

called them the first day i spotted it, 'nice' lady i spoke too told me they would charge me 32 quid just to come out and tell me what i already know, told em to stick the 32 quid up thier arse (in nicer words)