Anyone play EQ

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Anyone play EQ

Its a rather crappy Online RPG, tried it.. too linear if ya ask me :) Ultima Online ownz you! :p

well my characters on it do anyway :lol:

lmao, all i know who play EQ plays at least 8 hours a day.....

and a dude in a clan who a friend of mine is with plays with 4 computers at the same time just to boost hes main guy who is the servers highest leveled....

cool
ultima onlines crap every review says everquest is the best =)

just wait for planetside
THAT'LL be a great massively multiplayer game

I think ill stick to 1 addicion at the time:lol:

Re: ?

UO is crap? Ive been playing it for over 3 years and.... nope it aint :p

the reason magazines says its not as good as EQ is cos you need to play it for a month or 3 to get into it, whereas EQ you can have a decent-ish character in a matter of a week, plus the fact its linear so its easy to pick up

Re: SHADOWBANE's GONNER ROCK

Heh. Played on CT. My signature on the CTC boards says "EverQuest is a great game with a lot going for it, but Verant pulls a lot of flat out idiotic @#%$ on a regular basis."

Currently I play Asherson Call, the game where your skills and stats actually mean something, unlike EverQuest. I could go on and on about how bad EQ is and what its strong points are, but I won't.

For the record, I still post on the EQ boards and played the game for 11 months.

Re: SHADOWBANE's GONNER ROCK

read any review i know hundreds of people who leave ashaerons call because its an utter flop thats why they sell it for 9.99 and they still sell ever quest for 20 lol

Also BLACK AND WHITE and NEVERWINTERNIGHTS are the future online RPG's with Ultima online ( i have ultima online and grandia for the DC, they rock)ALso ultima online is 3.99 this is cheaper buying a new box every month and use the trial month rather than paying 10 quid a month

nakiko what stats mean crap in EQ plze explain ?

Also everquest isnt bulshit sequels the graphics and game are expanded in patches and expansion packs whic are cheap, everquest has a patch nearly every week, so the game is improving alot =).

rpg.jpg

RULAH!!!!!!!!! BEST GAME EVAR!!!!!!!!! RULHA RULAH!!!!! IZE PLAYZE EVARDAY!!!!! DA BEST IN DA TOWN!!!!!!!!!! YOYOYOYOY =]]]

http://www.softseek.com/Games/Adventure_and_Role_Playing/Review_11434_index.html

Played UO during 3 month, great game ... played EQ for 1 day, crap game.I still prefer the Elder Scroll series and waiting Morrowind.
Ah, maybe UO2 too ...