Any Spare Friends?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

foxy

Jul 4, 2002
right, it's come to my attention that DJ AL never leaves Jolt 1...ever, he must have a catheter in or summat and have pizzas delivered to his desk! Anyway I was feeling sorry for him so I'm havin a quick whip-round for any m8s he can have so maybe he can go and have a beer in the pub on occasion? I ain't taking the piss either, agrophobia is a serious condition, so no spammy replies plz!

btw rampage ur getting outta practice I'm sure u missed my head once on overlord....and dunc how the fuck u get 30 kills on attack in overlord. I think you are all a bunch of cheatin cunts.

:rofl: yeah gg's m8ys, owned on mazon ya 3 n00bs :fingers: walked right past all of ya.

aye she moans like a biatch..

UAS was on about . Warn KNI or we will kick him from the server.. lol
I told him that KNI wasnt on it..
He said WHO THE FUCK IS KNITTING then LMFAO :D

we were playing 3v3 on uas server and thur was called kniitting. Uas admin thought thur was kni

so what did thur known as knitting do to be warned by uas admin ?

SHE MOANS!
:)
lol read

and we owned
ownedbaby.jpg

ROFLMFAO

she was callin the admin a n00b (which he was) cos he couldnt set theserver up hehe =x

yeh lol what was that all about? he took like an hour just to set the time for the maps! 4mins for Golgotha ffs, I mean I usually get it in 2mins so it's fine 4 me but for u sloooower folk might need a few more mins like...