anti.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1sh

`//
Sep 26, 2003
last month 1337 wasnt even given a schedule so i dont see how we are at fault here for not arranging, since we had noone to arrange against. :)

You didn't scheduled anyone aswell rai.
That way you are rules inactive and moved to HZ.
If you don't play any wars = ruled inactive

ps, amb is telling me that i needed to arrange my own wars *lol* and i was spose to know this? erhmmmm ok =) but anyway there seems to be alot of changing things and not alerting ppl nowadays.

pps, i don't blame amb for this, but i think i have a vague idea which admin to point the finger at.

C`mon why always my name has to be in topic title, i was inactive last months ffs! :P

Anyway, we sent you two emails you haven`t replied on a single one, you didn`t had any wars in schedules since there is no nonagon in iAS league and you have to add clans by your own.
If you not bother to do this, you can`t stay in the ladder.

Fatality said:
ps, amb is telling me that i needed to arrange my own wars *lol* and i was spose to know this? erhmmmm ok =) but anyway there seems to be alot of changing things and not alerting ppl nowadays.

I guess the monthly tables posts on both the forums and the news reel on the front page of UTA aren't enough these days?

The fact that we've been down to 1 division in iAS (i.e. no nonagon) since May obviously wasn't enough notice.

Ignorance isn't an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.