Another useles poll :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Red or white?

• Red?

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • White?

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • I like both the same

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Dont drink wine (freaks)

Votes: 25 41.0%

• Total voters
oo and the reds have it so far! I voted for red aswell - i like white but red is much more interesting :D

:wave: lo Deadly

I like white wine the best for dinners, (therefore i voted white), im not the one getting myself wasted in whine, to that i prefer beer =)

i drink milk during day and ovaltine or coco at bedtime :D

wow a post from ezzy - she must have exams or summat again :p

Red. Though white certainly has it's uses, red simply goes better with most food. Prefer white prior to a dinner, served at proper cooled temperature, but virtually never during the main course. Sometimes it's just plain wrong to serve, other times it's good form to ask. Almost unthinkable with dark meats imo.

As for wine by itself, i have to say red again. Just personal preference. I feel white isn't suited to stand alone.

without going into manners and what wine goes with what ie red meat-red wine, fish-white wine etc, I would say I can drink a cheap red wine and it is drinkable, but cheap white wine tastes like shit. Any fine wine goes down well regardless of colour.

Although I love red wine I wouldnt recommend it to get pissed on, I drank 2 bottles of red at a party once at uni, fell asleep, missed the whole party, then woke up with hangover from hell.