**Another New Guy**

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LOL Tenon...

- all we need is Jig now and we'd be complete!

Welcome m8y:wave:

:wave: welcome to their clan, they are a nice bunch of guys :D :cuddle: <- GROUP HUG!!!!!

Why thank you my dear :cuddle: it looks just like me, you know ... or at least I can tell you all that, as you havent seen me :D

Originally posted by Haggis
Mughi my girl, we need female players in SaW couldnt you be our first hen?;)
:rofl:
a very kind offer, sweetie, but FDC isnt just my clan, I damn near run the bugger ;) couldnt let my boys down. I would happily be a SaW cheerleader for you though :D

OK DT get her contract sorted out *With small print included* (wink wink) :p:

I think we defo should have some cheerleaders and if any of the old farts are opposed to it TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Haggis
I think we defo should have some cheerleaders and if any of the old farts are opposed to it TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Wha th fu ya talking about? We ARE the old farts.

Another new guy....

Hi everyone at SaW,Yeehaw! a clan where im not the oldest and certainly not the youngest either.
cant wait to..:fight: for ya`s, Lets get it on....

Hiya m8 ............fs we got sooo many new members its time to celebrate...is that why i got loads of new peeps adding to my contacts list?

Shit, i was sure id pulled many a bird on the jolt servers
:shake: