Another Lovable US politician

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

always thought of him being a well-respected person...
i dont know how much exaggerated this is but i think the quoates of mr kissinger speak for themselves...

«)Fîrë$±ørm(» said:
always thought of him being a well-respected person...
i dont know how much exaggerated this is but i think the quoates of mr kissinger speak for themselves...
Yep same here...but as im getting older its all becoming tragically clearer.

Well i'm sure he'd have the Author & Publisher up in court on libel charges if they printed anything inaccurate...no chance of that then.

"always thought of him being a well-respected person"

WHAT ?

Henry Kissinger was almost solely resposible for the continuation of the vietnam war, his obsession with a fight against comunism cost 100,000 lives, he orchestrated the systematic bombing of cambodia without full approval, it was his idea to send squads into Laos unofficialy ofcourse,
then theres ther re-directing of the bombers onroute, no writen record no offical documents, only a tape recording that surfaced 20 years later to prove it happend. now thats what i call we-respected!

tbh im not into the history of the last 30-40 years
cmon im 18 gimme a break fs
all the newspaper-articles i read with his name he was considered to be an american expert of foreign policy and his word had and still has a lot of weight especially in the media
never heard stuff about him being a shady person before except that hes a hardliner but thats nothing unusual in the usa...