Ankle Update

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

You haven't read the manual of your penis-enlargement-pump, or what happened ? :D

He thought it was smart to walk blindly over the street, he fell and broke his ankle.
Rumour goes this happened at a train station so we nearly had our first UTA Darwin award.

Is the arrow on your leg there to guide the doctor to the correct foot? :P

Yes.

That day every room/department/person asked me which leg, just to check and make sure.
Sometimes you hear those stories how someone lost the wrong leg or had wrong surgery... stupid marks like these prevent this. ;)

Can you walk on it now?

Before this operation I could walk on it, but walking on uneven surfaces or for long distances was kinda painful. Hence this operation to get rid of the metal and see if it would help.

It's been 3 days now since the operation and I can kinda walk around, albeit slow and painful. But it's going better every day.. so a couple more days and I should be able to walk normally I think. However, I don't know yet if the pain will be gone with uneven surfaces/long distances.