and today the admins will fook up ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
u mean like ur pathetic cheating /bug advantage on DC

X SQUAD GOT STD MATCHES ON 28th,31st plz inform if there is a change ,the guys dont wanna be abused on #utassault by ur silly little forum admins,and the TM insta guys would like to know wots happening about the TM vs SWAT seeing as the match was never booked according to admins

:moon:

btw rob u was a dumb fuck in ull nothing changes just coz u can fly a copter in DC, pity u cant follow tacs :moon:

the admins did fook up @ tm match there is but swat is nowhere 2 be found i tried 2 contact swat 4 about 4 days now there never in mirc channel they dont ad me in msn they dont even mail me back i think they can fo

First: Skull you really should calm down.. ALL the "shit" you've gotten in the past you've caused yourself. You can't be reasoned with nor do you care appearantly.(drunk or not) The only thing you seem to do is flame.

Newsflash: You won't gain anything or get anything from flaming admins. (be them forum admins, league admins or irc admins)

@ Terror + SKull
Now i'm gonna close this thread as this aint going anywhere the way you just started it. IF you want to deal with this seriously and calm you can either contact an admin by pm(irc, icq, msn, forum pm, whatever) or you can create a new thread without the "ADMINS R SHITE" and any other childish remarks towards admins (in general).

Believe it or not but all admins i know(also forum, irc and league admins) do there stuff to keep everything running. Sometimes they fail and sometimes they don't. However ppl complain so easily when something went wrong and there clan was in the wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.