An apology... (but not from me!)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Deadly is pure class

peter are both great guys

I don't see anything about a deadly return.
as far as i know he aint even in an assault clan.

Deadly joined UaF and it took him about 2 or 3 wars to manage this matchreport by {24}, a clan that doesn't know him at all and have done nothing against him

... It would have been a nice match but deadly's arrogant comments ruined it all. Luwe u r a nice guy so all UaF members morph etc. I don't understand why u let deadly ruin ur respect m8s...

tell me what you want but i think deadly has proven enough now that he has problems controlling himself in certain situations... UaF whooped 24 with 8-0 and there was "no" need for any remarks AT all, but apparantly he did...

sofar sandro has behaved perfectly, but i haven't seen him in a situation where he has 120 ping and doesn't hit anything in a war..

errr

NO.
Ok, i played in the 24 match, and when i read this comment, i didnt know what they were on about. Deadly didnt flame, not one bit. He did say this though ' they're a great bunch of guys and i liked the game. ' He said that in the match. So could the 24 guy who wrote this please explain what deadly did?

well personally i dont see anything wrong with takeing the piss in match reports ,have u ever thought he just jkg ,ffs get a grip,u want see shit match reports read mine :moon:

Hi all
I'm not going to talk about our match vs UªF and deadly because i dont know cause i have the mte enemy so i couldnt read what they say although i trut on my teammates :P
Just a bit about snake, i dont know what he had done just want to say that i have known him since more or less 1 year ago when we was sharky, in that time was when i stary playing UT and he teach me lots of things he dosen't mind playing with me alhoght i was a n00b ( hmmm somethings dosent change :( ), he was a real great m8 , i'm not a good as player but he dosen´t say me nothing about my skills and never insult me , long time ago i talk a lot with him when i was call GATO now i dont see him too much ( indeed i see him 1 time per month ) but when i'm playing he's a nice person so i think u can trust on him. He is sorry in what he says.

Attachments

• bandwidth.gif
    bandwidth.gif
    32.8 KB · Views: 21
lol my 1st post :done:
ffs the server dosent like my avatar all are too high ( they can zoom out and post it ....) well as i cant put it small i put it big hehehe :D :rolling:

Attachments

• bandwidth.gif
    bandwidth.gif
    32.8 KB · Views: 20
Re: errr

Originally posted by Nekromancer
NO.
Ok, i played in the 24 match, and when i read this comment, i didnt know what they were on about. Deadly didnt flame, not one bit. He did say this though ' they're a great bunch of guys and i liked the game. ' He said that in the match. So could the 24 guy who wrote this please explain what deadly did?

OMG is there a new flame-filter mod in UT? :spin:

FlameFilter AS136 v1.02 activated:

'FFS fooking n00bs, I hate playing HZ clans' ===> 'They're a great bunch of guys and I liked the game!'

'You suck so bad u n00b!' ===> 'GG m8, that was fun'

'You stupid flak-n00b' ===> 'That was funny when u fragged me with flak m8 :)'

'You shouldn't even bother to play with us arrogant 24 n00bs' ===> 'gg :) but a laggy serveR !! '

Before i get flamed deadly didn't say these things above , I am only being :sarcastic:

i posted somewhere else wot he said

Last edited:
I didn't see Deadly say anything - I was too busy pressing Fire to respawn lol. But we were all noobs once so I think flaming when you're winning is a really weird thing to do, unless you have no respect for your opponents :S But like I say - I didn't see him do it.

ok Jwer until u no facts FUCK OFF,i dont normally flame but when u get nobheads like jwer who take their words for it that deadly was "arrogant" and werent even there lol.Dedly did not flame once,i think the only thing he said was "gg 24 yr great bunch of guys".

Before i get flamed deadly didn't say these things above , I am only being :sarcastic:

then why write that shit. We say nice comments and you think we say bad things, you say deadly has done something, when he aint. ffs WHAT WILL FUCKING PLEASE YOU?

from ur other thread
' I have fun hehe'
' I like it, multi kills all the time'
' Let's do hammer - only'

erm i dont see any flames, i think he said the first one but if you call that a flame then your a twat.
He didnt say the second one, he aint that sad.
3rd one, i said that lol, was our last map, and i thought it would be fun if we had an hammers only. and so if you think thats a flame and then your a twat.

@ useless: we didnt flame, why would we.

whatever.
whatever:stupid:

THANK YOU ANDY MATE!!!

cows&ck.jpg