American Assault Ladder Coming Soon

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Few points for you.

Matches will be played on a server running UTPure and/or LeagueAS135c or higher. Server must be in America. <------ UTPure has massive problems with leagueAS if I remember correctly.

Matches will be played out of 13 maps <------- no 7-7 draw or 8-6 win then? :naughty:

AS-Bioassault – For offense bypassing the second gate entrance and breaching the science corridor is not allowed, neither is launching someone over to wait for the science corridor before the second gate entrance is breached. <---- that aint a bug it is a feature coded into the map, the spawn points are broken though many maps could be won by luck

Last edited:
Miner said:
Matches will be played out of 13 maps <------- no 7-7 draw or 8-6 win then? :naughty:

Hey, we got a methematician in the house :)

:bowdown:

map choice is hmm "dodgy" to say the least... some other rules are also "different" but that's okay :)

g/l anyways

Cheating is not tolerated at all. Will result in permanent banning of the accused cheater, and delegation of the clan involved to the bottom of the ladder. A demo recording of the accused cheater and/or server logs is required.

Shame this rule isnt enforced here :P

TuT said:
Hey, we got a methematician in the house :)

:bowdown:

Ahh yeah, didn't think about NOT having a draw :P

But if the 13 maps is to stop matches being a draw, a new issue pops up;

But say one map is drawn (Guardia) and the result is say 6-6 what happens then? Replay a map? In which case you'd need an admin around to fiddle the leagueAS.

My point is, in a league (or cups ;)) you need as much autonomy as possible, and thats what I'm reminding Dru of. Lack of autonomy means much MUCH more work for admins, and that was one of the contributing points to WAR's death; the admins had to do loads, and they didn't do anything :)

Miner said:
Ahh yeah, didn't think about NOT having a draw :P

But if the 13 maps is to stop matches being a draw, a new issue pops up;

But say one map is drawn (Guardia) and the result is say 6-6 what happens then? Replay a map? In which case you'd need an admin around to fiddle the leagueAS.

My point is, in a league (or cups ;)) you need as much autonomy as possible, and thats what I'm reminding Dru of. Lack of autonomy means much MUCH more work for admins, and that was one of the contributing points to WAR's death; the admins had to do loads, and they didn't do anything :)

HUH GUARDIA NOT IN MAPLIST HARHAR HAR. yeah u have a point. but i say DRAWS R GAY PLAY TILL THERE IS WIENAR

Should say North American, due to the fact that some Canadians are also in there. :P

Will be fun while it lasts though. :)
[hint]
Maybe it will also later include a UT2k4 AS ladder too? ;)
[/hint]