America!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Penny

Spenda
Jun 11, 2001
Jas slept in this morning and didn't have time to post a little goodbye thread. He's off to America for 16 days on a roadtrip, starting in Louisiana and visiting Texas, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Nebraska, and ending up in LA California where he'll catch his flight home. He asked me to make a lil post and he said you all have to look after me while he's gone. *sniff*

SO HF Jas!! :wave: You can post some pics here when you get home. :D

Penny said:
Jas slept in this morning and didn't have time to post a little goodbye thread. He's off to America for 16 days on a roadtrip, starting in Louisiana and visiting Texas, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Nebraska, and ending up in LA California where he'll catch his flight home. He asked me to make a lil post and he said you all have to look after me while he's gone. *sniff*

SO HF Jas!! :wave: You can post some pics here when you get home. :D

hf m8 :D