Alton Towers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

^G^

Jun 3, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Well looks like I am fisrt back from one top day !

Big thx to everyone who turned up and especially all those who helped to organise it.

Was great meeting you all and look forward to doing it again soon. We did discuss an overnight stop in Blackpool on the piss and I think Martz will be trying to sort out some accomodation if possible.

Look forward to seeing the pics !

^G^

i was a close 2nd :P back 1 hour 30 ish after my slight detour
through a town centre to see some half naked ladies so it was worth it :)

yes a very good day out well done to those who organised it
and looking forward to next time

even if i am burnt to hell :/

What a fucking mint day

KNEE DOWN

fucking superb

thanx to tanya and CJ for sorting things and all the effort you put in
#

one of the best days ive had in ages

and the company was tottaly 100% class

except gazzy who is gay

fantastic guys from sixth Cazzy YOU RULE YOU FUCKING NUTTER FS

Glad, lup and the mussis along with the Ai boys fjs and -8- crew aswell rofl

nice one all

:P

knee down take it damn you

BEEEP BEEEEP

Opti

Last edited:
Yeah but to add... It was a great day, and it certainly wasn't about the rides or the park !!

I went on 3 things fs, Nemisis, Log Flume, and Rapids, and the only other thing I wanted to go on was Oblivion and fucking some unlucky sods got stuck at the top of that ride for about 2hrs so we couldn't go on it.

It was very interesting to meet alot of people that the only connection too was a computer game !

And a top bunch of people they turned out to be.

So a BIG THANK You to the organisers and everyone who came was a good day. We got to do it again sometime....

Perhaps an PaintballUnreal 2001 Or LazerQuestUnreal 2002 as discussed, Or BlackpoolUnreal :P

I dunno, I am personally up for a big Piss up next time

Tim

aye was a right laff, whaha

G got his kneedown big time on that log flume FS

was soaked, got caught between the crossfire of water between him and Opti

top bunch of ppl

had a great time and met some great ppl

:D

oh, and btw rich (opti) that trip to the toilets made my day mate ;)

RE:

all i can say is top fuckin day, G ur mental, Rich ur mental, Stif ur mental, Martz ur mental, Peebe ur mental, Cazzy ur mental, Lup ur mental ffs ur all mental but we did laff :D

those who backed out u missed a fuckin good time

cazzy trying to swim in the water rapids was funny well worth 17:50 pounds

and Ajax u twat soaking me through on the log flume
my pockets still arnt dry :lol

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Aye - it was a belter - thanks a lot girls for sorting it out and making it a great day. Im hurting from laff'ing so much - wish we coulda stayed for a pissup in the pub we took over and Caz half wrecked with his table/chair/sign reorganisaing.

My neck is burnt to fuck too - but it was 100% worth it - great day out :]

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

heh heh You can Piss Off with your Beepin

distractin me while drivin FS I coulda caused a Pile up

<-------- Danger behind the wheel !

Tim

Just got back! bloody long day... but bloody well worth it :)

Thanks for all the thankyou's, but it really was all you guys that made the day so special: that you all made the effort to turn up.

And a big fat hairy GUTTED to those who missed it, as it was as many of you have said the best day out I've had in ages :rolling:

It really was a day to remember, and I really hope we can do it again some time, :beer:

and to finish on a very corny note, I hope this is the beginning of many lasting friendships :rolling:

thank again for a wonderful day, hope you got home safely

lots of love
Tanya xxx