~@Alton Towers Date and Signup Form DEADLINE: 10th JULY!!!!@~

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
get discounted tickets for group booking :] Its nice to also see whats going on, and see who the crowd is.

hi people , most people would know me as General_(_TKA_) you know who u are ;)

Tom
England - Devon - Exmouth
needs a lift ,pretty please with sugar on top :)

oh and a cherry!

heh I'd love to meet you fellows, but I'm in Paris, and I don't even know where Alton Towers are. Well I guess that's a London touristic feature anyway. I'll see if I can catch a plane or something :flyer:

Beware, maybe Nasty will set up a bomb there before you show up ! ;)

:( I wanna go, but im broke and moving house in two months time(which isnt a good combo), as soon as i get setled in and stuff ill defo take a roundtrip around UK&NL.

Gens Techie tour coming to a place near u something 2002:eek: :D :cow:

We're coming!!!!!!

Hi everyone :)

Me and Spirit are definately coming to Alton Towers!!!!

Tanya : 76253708

Can't rem Spirits ICQ but we are coming! WE're not sure ourselves what are travel arangements are, we're prob gonna meet in London and go from there by train, so anyone that wants to travel up wth us is more than welcome! :)

Seeya there! :D

Tanya

Lo good lookin ppl

my name's Kat, ICQ Number: 58686558.
I'm CJ's mate and I'm hitching a lift with her to AT coz she needs my help with the directions. :D Is there room in the car? Prolly not with me in there!

cat.gif

'Don't blame me for getting us lost babes, I told u not to go left!'

:flack:

hello.gif

:rofl:

heh

it was YOUR fault we got lost :P

Edit: yeah dont wanna spam.........AND IT WAS YOUR FAULT :P

Edit 2: Norty Plonko Smiley spamming :P

Edit 3: ok remove the smiley and make me look sillier Plonko

Edit 4: Plonko : :P

Last edited:
IF HOGO,G,NEO,PINGKING,MRBUNGLE,PHEARand 2 other are going from
bham way and upwards
I thought u were in notts bungle?? Opty u gonna go thru notts?? Maybe u could pick me up as well then if i decide to go?? LMK :D

Crusader

Status
Not open for further replies.