-<AKA>- vs >SEK< (Mi5)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we played SEK 2 and Im sure they are fair guys and they dont use mercs (only 9 Mercs :rolleyes: ).
And if they had Mi5 mercs the Score would be 14:0 :P but not for you :D

and I sure they`LL win in the 3 vs 9 ähm 6 :P

no!!!!! SEX and Drugs are boring ;)
I like to play the DR. for some girls in my school ;) :P that`s much better then this :D

Last edited:
Funnist Darn Thing i Ever Read

Write us another

Originally posted by TuT
Nice playing >SEK<, Duh

It all started (this sunday) with a very laggy match, but when you (SEK) disconnected your aimbots, slidebots and everything, server suddenly became normal again !

Well, i was told on icq the week earlier that you (SEK) were proud of using Mi5-mercs vs NPU to win !
Now i just wonder how many Mi5-players you used against us ?
I know you used 3, but i really think there was more of them joining, when you noticed you were gonna lose ! (lol, probably the whole Mi5-team was there)

When we had the lead with 7-4, SEK started playing the best UT i´ve ever seen before (And server somehow became laggy again) On Bridge i got 8 head-shots by the same guy, when we opened 2nd assault-entrance he had 30 kills (The funny part is that this player did nothing good on the earlier maps), and the 2nd best player in SEK had 15 kills at end of map, hmm

And Blondie >SEK< (Probably McNeill :P), i hate you most of all !
I send 6 rockets straight up your ASS, and you still run like Forest Gump, take all objectives on Siege and complete it in 1,30 alone ?
That´s fucking unbelievable to me, but after this match i will never get surprised again though !

I just hate you cheating cock-sucking fuck-wits, that spoils the joy of UT :mingun: :mad:
:smoke: :smoke:

hannibal lecter is morpheus , formerly in MoD <----- no m8e im formally in <)C0(> and have been for some time now.

But why u get my name mentioned drooz m8e?I didnt read anything: with hannibal lecter is morpheus???

@ Morph

when the match was played : 24-09-2001

when the thread started : 24-09-2001 16:08

when i replied : 25-09-2001 12:21

when thread was re-opened : 20-02-2002 12:44

when you replied : 23-02-2002 10:51

and fs , somewhere it said "and who the hell is hannibal lecter ?????"

but it seems to have dissappeared :D

Status
Not open for further replies.