Age of Conan.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez

Jun 11, 2001
Anybody playing this game yet?

It looks REALLY nice. + it got fatalities and boobs. This game can't be beaten by the looks of it. I'm still hesitating buying it though. Anybody got it and can share his view on it? Can it be a wow-killer ?

Been betatesting it for several months(since january), its a good game :)
(Played as demonoligist, fire/lightning spells + demon summoner, made it to lvl 48 or so)

Last edited:
20080519.jpg

:lol:

We rolled on Soulstorm (PVP) now :P with the game Age of Konan yes.

He has been playing it for the last 3 days , maybe in a month we will see him on the forums again :lol:.

my ranger on soulstorm

fun game if you play with others, me sneez mc lvling pretty fast

Attachments

• picture001.JPG
    picture001.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 20
Hmm Whats drops etc like seems folk are half naked is there decent armour weapons etc etc ?

Also the pics you have posted the gfx look typa fake is it like that ingame aswell ?

That's ingame:) just used Alt+z so you dont see my ui. I deliberately dressed naked on my pic :rolleyes: , I got some armor on making a normal pic now:P

Pic ingame;p Got a Modified ui though , this is not the normal conan ui. (although it looks almost the same)

Attachments

• hisen.jpg
    hisen.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
What classes are they and can you describe basically what there roles are ingame , and is there crafting and what typa crafting , also armour wepaons drops etc , convince me its worth trying !

And is there diff races or anything like that ?

http://community.ageofconan.com/
At the left side are the Classes and races.
You need a good pc to run it aswell, At least duo core with 8800~ video card and 2gb ram..

click spoiler for all classes
Assassin's
Posted: 21.02.2008
Assassins are the most lethal killers in Hyboria. Those aspiring to the top of this profession face ...

Barbarian
The barbarian is one of the most dangerous and feared sights on the battlefield. Their combat style ...

Bear Shaman
The spirit of nature is strong in Cimmeria and has begun to manifest itself amongst the barbarians o...

Conqueror
Conquerors are a sword-wielding fusion of heavy armor and battlefield command, rare individuals risi...

Dark Templar
Dark Templars combine heavy armor, martial prowess and blood-thirsty magic with an all consuming des...

Demonologist
The demonologist is the mightiest of sorcerers, wielding the power of hell and earth and capable of ...

Guardian
Guardians are the most heavily armored and well drilled soldiers in Hyboria. Capable of withstanding...

Herald of Xotli
Heralds of Xotli are hybrids of the mage and soldier archetypes who wield alien spells and two hande...

Necromancer
Necromancers summon and command the undead, and they are legion. Their ghoulish minions are capable ...

Priest of Mitra
Priests of Mitra wield divine power that can aid, heal, and even bring the dead to life....

Ranger
Rangers are the finest marksmen in Hyboria, capable of stalking an enemy and delivering devastating ...

Tempest of Set
These priests wield the awesome destructive might of Set, the snake god of Stygia....

Really enjoying game at the moment, graphics are insane.

Has bugs etc, but its a new game and needs time for things to be smoothed out so I'm not letting that get me down.

Shiraz_picture001.png

Shiraz_picture002.png

Aelona_picture000.png