again wtf

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Op1uM

Fakenicker!
Jul 25, 2002
some guy said he ban me for 1 week for "this bullshit"
plz explain me what is "this bullshit"
i haven't done anythiong wrong ffs

what is bullshit is the constent shit DoG throw at me for no reason whatsoever
when pinny get unstopable @ rook it's NP , when some DoG spawnkill @ frigate and DB is watching it's NP, when any decent player overkill in any map it's NP.

yet when i happend to do it,i get in trouble
THAT is bullshit.

people on doG flames, spam console with bs, teamkill, yet it's me again that get banned for doing nothing wrong FFS
u guys are just having a go @ me for no bloody reasons ffs
:mad:

what is bullshit is the constent shit DoG throw at me for no reason whatsoever
when pinny get unstopable @ rook it's NP , when some DoG spawnkill @ frigate and DB is watching it's NP, when any decent player overkill in any map it's NP.

yet when i happend to do it,i get in trouble
THAT is bullshit.

people on doG flames, spam console with bs, teamkill, yet it's me again that get banned for doing nothing wrong FFS
u guys are just having a go @ me for no bloody reasons ffs
:mad:
Don't get angry now. You're being treated equally to other players. Quite some other people get banned from our server. You don't know anything about that.

Also it's only me that bans people for doing stuff like this at the moment. So there's no need to talk about DB or any other DoG member. Also if you witness anyone who's doing lame, or annoying stuff, feel free to send me a PM with your proof and I'll be sure to take action.

Anyway, let me explain why I banned you then:
You were obviously "stalling" the game while you were attacking, just to make sure you would be able to defend longer.
It's not the fact that you're getting many frags or godlikes or w/e, the problem is, you were deliberately NOT trying to get objectives.
Please understand that this is NOT the way to play Assault. You're just making it a deathmatch. Also you were playing against newbies, so there's really no need to do something like that.

You're not banned from DoG Tired, so just go play there. There won't be (m)any newbies there. That's why you're not banned from there, see my point?

Hope you will act better next week. Else it'll become a month ban from DoG standards.

:lol: sounds daft to me! Tho if theres 1 rule for 1 server then another for others, how about remove the bs maps that no1 can be assed to play??only the noobs pick them and gg the server is empty, now kb them??

:yawn:

this again

DoG std is mainly to attract new players into assault

and yes we have attracted loads

they find it impossible on maps like overlord to attack as you are aware

ive had peeps moan about it and seen peeps leave the server

so as i see it you have 5 choices

1) go play with the big boys on DoG tierd

2) go play with the big boys on DFP

3) go play with the big boys on pug server

4) go play with yourself

5) start your own server

try moaning at someone that actually gives a fuk as im fed up with this crap with you

moan moan moan think your proph ffs

your ban is now 2 weeks for constantly moaning in our forums take it or leave it anymore crap and it will be doubled again and again

:wave:

:lol: sounds daft to me! Tho if theres 1 rule for 1 server then another for others, how about remove the bs maps that no1 can be assed to play??only the noobs pick them and gg the server is empty, now kb them??

at least 2 clans worth of new players have come from dog stds

if we want it to continue then its up to us to make sure it does

sorry DB .... i know this topic is closed but ..... but i have to =====> :lol:

:rolleyes: man if u object their rules and bans don't play on THEIR servers sheesh.

If you want to continue harassing noobs do as they said get yer own server and try and lure the noobs in so u can start fucking about again.

You could even bot on there to feel even better.........

On a side note you sicken me:hangover:

yes opium u sicken us!!! Sort urself out get sum l337 skillz and play vs the big boys in the pug server or dfp/dog customs! Stop bein a lame asshole and trying to make urself look good, we all no ur score and what ur doing, not just the doggies av clicked on but we all have!!! YESH BUSTED! l0s3er

i dunno why u all call DoG std players noobs, there are newcommers indeed, but there's also guys like des, yuran, some ex-KAN, half of DoG, half of dzz, half of NAC, half of api, half of ffs etc , even a couple div1 players sometimes.

so basically u call those guys "newbies" and u call me a "lame asshole" because i play with them ?
i don't get u.

we all no ur score and what ur doing, not just the doggies av clicked on but we all have!!! YESH BUSTED! l0s3er
i don't understand that either, can u rephrase it in proper english for the foreigner i am plz ?

i'm not much on IRC, pug takes lot of waiting time and they play maps i'm not found of.
i like std maps or "newbie maps" like u would call them.
unfortunatly, like weirdo said once (i think it's him who said it), there's no "beginner" std map server and "experienced" std map server, so i have not much choise to play there ..

what is kinda weird tho, is that i pld there for years , everything is going smooth till that i get ban once and then for meanless reason.
if i would be "too strong" for the players there, then what about some others that are far beyond the "begginner" level and are always allowed there ? (ie:des,lam etc)

if i would be "too strong" for the players there, then what about some others that are far beyond the "begginner" level and are always allowed there ? (ie:des,lam etc)

Maybe you should also consider proper behavior? Even i play there from time to time but never noticed any of mentioned doing anything wrong. They just play and enjoy. I really don't get your problem.

Maybe you should also consider proper behavior? Even i play there from time to time but never noticed any of mentioned doing anything wrong. They just play and enjoy. I really don't get your problem.

that's exactly what i'm doing too !!!