Advanced Assault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: Advanced Assault

but I still dont understand that you get more frags for kills if enemy is close to objectives...

As you said it's a team game...

And ANY enemy who slips through might finish the map...

Why reward the shock whore in garage more than the pulse gun fighter in caverns?

P.S. I really like the change that last objective doesnt give 100+... thats really dumb... it always looks like "WOOHOO x finished the whole map on his own"

But just take doorspamming for example..

Why are people doing it?
Because they are so concerned with getting a high score... (I hate records)
ummm, the new scoring system would probably decrease the door spamming on guardia
once the cavern was breached more people would be on the bridge

Doh! the doorspamming was an example for the OLD SCORE SYSTEM...

Why should objectives score, its a team game! And how is a kill at the back worth more than one at the front? If they dont kill no one at the front your in the shite at the back. What would be good is a score showing objective points (if you insist on having them) and frags. Stops the guy who got two breaches and one suicide claiming 1 breach & 9 frags on guardia :lol: .

I have added objectives as a seperate score too :)

Hey, cant u put a link or something on the newspage and/or the forums.. I find it tiresome to look up this thread to get to the page.. :)

Bookmark? Huh, im running gay internet explorer which means i have "favourites" which is a @#%$ to use since it takes upp half screen ffs... :lol:

And reasom im using shitexlporer lowest version is i reinstalled windows before christmas and im to lazy to update / install new browser... ;)

edit: bump, bump for those that missed this :)