[ADC] Vs *=)IAS(=*

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

zombie

Dead Man Walking
Jun 9, 2001
Andover(UK)
I think the match Comments said It all.

*=)IAS(=*: after drinking a bit and taking a few deep breaths i'm now ready to write a bit here :) . phew, and the whole match was breathtaking. almost every map closer and the next even closer. very friendly, fair and funny match. hope to play you soon again. gg [ADC]. merry x-mas and a happy new year. sneaky
[ADC]: FFS. this was one of the BEST matches we have Ever played.Thx's to IAS For macking this match A very friendly match, Pld IAS... Would Also Like to Thx the [ADC] Team. Guys you have played So well this past Year, THANKS. Lets just make the New Year The same!. Once again, Played to BOTH [ADC] and *=)IAS(=* MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Match was played On server #5, Everone one had good pings, very little lag,
And NO Flaming, What more can u ask for.
Ever Map was so close,
Even tho this was one of the best matches i have taken part in,
i dont want this sort of match to happen ever month, cause i dont think my DeaD HearT can take it! lol

Thx IAS For Very Gooooooood Match
Played [ADC]

Score Was
7-7

what a match!!

ffs pld ADC and IAS

Happy New Year and Prosperous New Year to you all!!

(ps looks like we have to book a playoff for a play off :D )

Thank God we got Rook if it was 8-6 taht would have sucked a Tie was best outcome for this match he what happens if we tie again on playoff or do we play one who gets first to 8

fdeath.jpg

gg lads but be ware next game I'll be the sniper :D

faracz0r gonna try for some headshots :P

You like that ;)

class 1 my internet sucked a bit again but we had some nice maps like this 1 :D

Attachments

• golgothamatchrecord.jpg
    golgothamatchrecord.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 179
GG's i think and sorry to all ADC but well my fucking great parents went out with all fam. to our fucking snow house to spend the 22 , 23 and 24 there.. did just arrived home so well soz but well i did not came to the match may be for the playof but im going to spain in 3 or 4 days and then i get back and ill stay here for 5 days and ill go to africa to SAL island.

Well thats all...

GG IAS
GG ADC

MERRY XMAS TO ALL!

Pld m8s i guess it was one of the better games in december over all :) sorry i couldnt join :/

Merry christmas and a happy new year dudes! :party: :party2:

Originally posted by NaRcOtIc
GG's i think and sorry to all ADC but well my fucking great parents went out with all fam. to our fucking snow house to spend the 22 , 23 and 24 there.. did just arrived home so well soz but well i did not came to the match may be for the playof but im going to spain in 3 or 4 days and then i get back and ill stay here for 5 days and ill go to africa to SAL island.

Well thats all...

GG IAS
GG ADC

MERRY XMAS TO ALL!

im willing to trade with u u go play match and ill go to Spain and Africa for u ok deal :D