[ADC] vs FBC²

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
Score [ADC] 8 - 6 FBC²
---------------------------

Salut mes amis, ca va? Je veux rester au lit avec une jeune et belle madame :).
oww my french is even worser than my english or my german ;).

Well back to the reason why you clicked on this thread, the amazing match.
It was an easy, funny and exciting match. One team showed great teamwork and nice skillz, the other team sucked like hell and started to spit around.
But finally the right team won........................Germany :D. That will be the match report for the soccermatch between Czech and Germany :D, but again back to the UT match.

Sry can't say anything decided to take a takeout from UT, so i didn't play, nor i didn't watch this match in IRC.

l8r

Last edited:
and u still forgot the thumbs up after edit :nono: Germans.

=FBC²=: A good match. A shame ADC started flamming when as soon as we won maps. But no matter really _I_

We are sorry for Peacemaker but as we state on are website. If a player proceeds into the server displaying with tag, they enter at their own risk, and assume responsibility, as they have entered with the knowledge of what lies within. Peacemaker doesnt speak for for all of [ADC] all Actions and Statements made by Peacemaker, are not the vieuws of [ADC] nor will [ADC] be held accountable for his actions. Thank you for your attention for this matter.

Last edited:
Lawless said:
and u still forgot the thumbs up after edit :nono: Germans.
added a thumb up, look at title :P

We are sorry for Peacemaker but as we state on are website. If a player proceeds into the server displaying with tag, they enter at their own risk, and assume responsibility, as they have entered with the knowledge of what lies within. Peacemaker doesnt speak for for all of [ADC] all Actions and Statements made by Peacemaker, are not the vieuws of [ADC] nor will [ADC] be held accountable for his actions. Thank you for your attention for this matter.
nice text :thumb:, we should add this text to our signatures and match reports ;)

Score: [ADC] 8 - 1 =FBC²=
Date: 14th June 2004
------------------------------
previous wars: 1

A Song For FBC2: All I Want to do is lag lag lag, if i could lag lag lag i would lag lag lag all match but cant lag lag lag cuz [ADC] own us lag lag lag...:nod:

Was A Good Game i couldn’t hit them most of time they was like ghosts and on GolgothaAL idd like to know how he got the Hurns with 4 Guys there and yet he run up from the stairs didn’t kill one of us and got thru yet we was all there shooting him :o

LOL Shock asked why we wouldn’t open the main doors :P
adcvsfbc2map1.jpg

We always Seem to win Ballistic vs. FBC²
adcvsfbc2map3.jpg

Easy Defence
adcvsfbc2map4.jpg

They said Hurry up and Finish Peacey, so i did haha :D
adcvsfbc2map5.jpg

They lagged thru our spam and then we couldent get back into the Rivem
adcvsfbc2map6.jpg

200 ping Spikes......>_<
adcvsfbc2map7.jpg

I Crashed and [ADC] Won the map anyways... :nurseoap:
Storm told me he Finished Siege][ :satan:
and he had to go on defence so i entered again
adcvsfbc2map8.jpg

Zombie and Skunk owned dem HARD!!!
adcvsfbc2map9.jpg

They came low and me and Shock got 3 of them and the last one wouldn’t die he must of somehow had 150 armour cuz he would die...
adcvsfbc2map10.jpg

My Rippers wasn’t killing them
adcvsfbc2map11.jpg

We won GolgothaAL Again w00t!!! ;)
adcvsfbc2map12.jpg

Last edited:
I Love Mido and Skunk's Launches :D and i Kicked ass with Rockets :P
adcvsfbc2map13.jpg

Minigunning Ghost....>_>
adcvsfbc2map14.jpg

we tried a new launch that fooked up....
adcvsfbc2map15.jpg

I Like to chill on the roof :D
adcvsfbc2map16.jpg

WHO DA MAN, I SAID MIDO WOULD FINISH IT!!!
adcvsfbc2map17.jpg

uwps...
adcvsfbc2map18.jpg

Idd like to Say Nikita got past me with a flak cannon yet i had Sheald and Minigun(Sliding Cunt!)
adcvsfbc2map19.jpg

gg
adcvsfbc2map20.jpg

going to get my self a lag bind aswell :)
adcvsfbc2map21.jpg

Enforcerd somehow from the back....
adcvsfbc2map22.jpg

:bawling:
adcvsfbc2map23.jpg

:shout:
adcvsfbc2map24.jpg

what ever
adcvsfbc2map25.jpg

:bowdown:ShOcK`
adcvsfbc2map26.jpg

Me and Skunk was used as a Human Shield for the Team init Skunk :D
adcvsfbc2map27.jpg

harhar :fingers:
adcvsfbc2map28.jpg

lmao funny, u see pm sayin enjoy that map cause its last 1 u gonna win lol and then make this comeback :rofl:

lol whos guy shock look at his comment on screenies all the time 'FS' 'FSFS' 'FFS GUYS' must be really annoying listen to it :lol:

Peace fo, and the person that gave me red rep point is gay aswell, stupid pussy :nod:

Last edited: