[ADC] vs DFP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
Score: [ADC] 3 - 8 [DFP]
----------------------------

RivAL and Hispeed are our best maps again.
I only gonna post the pics of maps we won and the final score ;)

pld dfp

Attachments

• Shot0008.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Shot0011.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Shot0012.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Shot0015.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Shot0016.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Shot0022.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:
Was Not my best of Matches And i dont think we will ever play on Server 1 again :lol: Till Next Time [DFP]...Btw 5 - 1 ? :fingers:

We let them have bridge because we thort we could win the enxt map but well.... :calm:

Last edited:
Why didn't you play this shite against us? damn it. We need DFP to loose so we can stay div.3 fokkas and you ruined it. :(

:wave: Zombie :D

And pld bart @ Hispeed, I placed my bid on you and you won the map, ty very much for that.

what can I say, PM smells :P

You'll get yer revenge, I'm sure of it :)

max_n00b said:
Why didn't you play this shite against us? damn it. We need DFP to loose so we can stay div.3 fokkas and you ruined it. :(
i have to admit, that DFP played well, unfortunally they lagged sometimes a bit.
max_n00b said:
And pld bart @ Hispeed, I placed my bid on you and you won the map, ty very much for that.
:x.
max_n00b said:
what can I say, PM smells :P
:nod:

[DFP]: All matches I can remember against ADC were won by ADC in the past. They always forced us to play on a dutch server where they outpinged us like hell, haveing teampings about half of ours. Of course we always moaned about ping but they always said: "the pings are not important, it's our skill that makes us winning". Well...this time for the first time we played on a german server with almost even pings, maybe little advance to DFP and.........since skill is what makes a team winning, I guess we had some nice skill tonight :P.... cya next time ADC, nice and friendly match /Cratos

And DFP has no skill as u just recruited some good players finally.
What is this for bull. We didnt only play them on Dutch servers.
And we never said that stuff about ping and skill and all the shite he is claiming now.

U just won once from us we didnt have are day and server was uther shit with lagspikes and pl of 20.
On other league server u mostly have a slither higher ping but its stable german wank servers are never stable.

i would also like to add a comment here.
[DFP]: All matches I can remember against ADC were won by ADC in the past. They always forced us to play on a dutch server
NO, we only Played u on a LEAGUE Server. and not your Own Private server.

Status
Not open for further replies.