[ADC] vs C0

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Forums was buggered yesterday night.
My screenshot button was buggered yesterday night.

hehe sounds like a great match better then the 1 i played last night versus NiL, withthe other at skully's lan.
lol numbnut bumped skully off the chair several times and burned all his armhair from his hand :lol:
"fuck sakes joe, i got no hair left u cunt"

bah when i left it was 6-5 for us u noobs!
doesnt matter to we pld very very strong almost beated co, experienced div1 clan with tactics :puke: (i assume) nd stuff :P

you guys were using tactix aswell (otherwise sneez was stealing all your belts and hanging around as last man for fun :D ) anyways you guys pld v well

ProPain said:
you guys were using tactix aswell (otherwise sneez was stealing all your belts and hanging around as last man for fun :D ) anyways you guys pld v well
true, on all maps, except overlord :P

First of all Farac go suck my big dildo i have hear next to me:P

We never play anymore, only onc a time a war you know, and the tactics werent followed that well tbh. So you guys almost defeated a ex (for that time very good and skilled div1 ) div1 clan. The div1 is just a big laugh, most of the teams arent even wasting time by practicing and play together etc. So.. Conclusion league is dieng:D

Reactions: th@_B0$$ and sneez
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

true though, me skunk and macho play WoW i havent touched ut in a month (and it showed LOL) !

:flame: