[ADC] vs BO

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
Score: 4 - 8 ]>BO<[
------------------------

pld BO's
at least we won "our" maps.
Well i still thinks we lost, coz subZ joined us. okay, okay he didn't play, but everything was his fault...i promise :dog:

this are all the pics i'd made :lol:, just check the BO-forum for all (annoying) pics.

btw on pic#4 you can see how Mido threat me all the time :bawling:.

Attachments

• Shot0006.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Shot0008.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 65
  • Shot0009.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Shot0012.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Shot0013.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Shot0014.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Shot0015.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
lol was gg they had some gr8 luck damnit close maps all teh way and they won 'em :(

btw bart u can attach bigger files now right with so many rep points??

Mido said:
i think ive read sth like that
yeah, guess that's when you are an advanced user. your account must be at least 1 year old to become such a member. advanced members got a bigger attachment space (guess it's 20MB) and can use a bigger profile pic.

Anti-repwhore said:
The forums use automatic promotions and now, demotions. In the past if you had a reputation level above 10 (standard), had made 500 posts or more and been registered for over a year - you get moved to the veteran usergroup - extra attachment space, larger avatar sizes and dimensions etc etc.

Now, if you have a reputation level of -50 or less you'll get demoted to not being able to post your own threads, you cannot view attachments, you cannot post attachments, you cannot post or vote on polls and banned from individual forums.
^