[ADC] Vs BiB

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

zombie

Dead Man Walking
Jun 9, 2001
Andover(UK)
Well talking on RW and in irc, we all said this was one of the best matches we have played in a very long time.
Server was very good, only a few bits of lag,

We did get fuckin Owned on Frigate, Played to BiB, they got that map sorted. 18sec :caek:
but to get our ownback we did get RiverbedAL in 34sec :chilled:

Most of the other maps were very close.

Midos Computer crashed out about 2/3 maps from end, for som reason he never came back :(

Score was 7-6 Map was rook. players 6 bib 5 adc....we thinking we can do this :D

next thing my computer fuckin crashes...ffs, i restart as quick as i could, joined irc...computer crashed again :(
Re-boot again, boots up UT Fuckin thing Crashes again,
by this time Match was over and i did not know if we won that map....lol

when i did get back to irc, had a little chat found out we lost that map :(

So Bib Won this match 8-6.

I would like to thx both clans for a very nice clan war,
to we meet again :mingun:

pictures say more i think :smurf:

Shot0001.jpg

Shot0002.jpg

Shot0003.jpg

Shot0004.jpg

Shot0005.jpg

Shot0006.jpg

Shot0007.jpg

Last edited:
:D

That match was even closer on TeamSpeak. I was hosting for the guys and listening in, so I heard everything that was happening. Was a great game!

If you guys are reading the IRC log, sorry for my language at the point where we won Frigate. I got a bit carried away. My excuse was that we shaved 2 whole seconds off our clan record time for the map, and were only 2 seconds slower than the all time record of 0:16 set by Si><th!

Well played ADC. Hope we meet again soon for more nail-biting matches like that one! :D :thumb: