[ADC] vs AoR

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
Score [ADC] 6 - 7 (AoR)
----------------------------

Leagueserver#4 messed the teams up (i.e. i played for AoR and humph for us :eek: ), so we had to change the server.

Shot0019.JPG

Finally the war began, over 30 mins later than expected, and like the score already tells you it was a really close one.
Sometimes they seem a bit laggy, but guess i was laggy too (had most of the time about 140/150 f6 ping :().

A class opponent, but a scary maplist:
Highlights like Athenosphere, Lavafort, Guardia (<-wtf? didn't play this map since 4 years in a clanwar) and RivAL showed the "shoot as fast as you can with RL and Flak in a small tunnel"-skill ;).

On the first 2 maps we had only 5 memz available (SubZ had a BBQ and only god knows where the other memz were). After the 2nd map SubZ completed our holy and superior squad.

Well this was a war with the Topic: "Unlucky" ....again.
We lost many maps in the stupist possible way :banghead:. On most maps only the final objective decided between win and lose. Like a good m8 of me said: "Life is a bitch". So a question came to my mind: If Life is a bitch, what is UT?
Maybe the "ugliest and dumbest bitch" on the planet?
Sad, but i wasn't able to complete those important and philosophical thoughts, coz Unseen sniped my head every 10 secs off.

Anyway Mido pwned today.
pld m8s

edit: forgot to make pics of some maps (Bridge). No need to tell that Bridge was very close too.

------------------------------------
(important: b4 you watch the pics, pls be sure that you can handle adult-only comments. some pics got sexual content. thank you for ur cooperation)

Ballistic:
Only 5 people on our side, but we did not bad.
Shot0020.JPG

-------------
Riv3AL:
Not a bad defence for 5v6
Shot0021.JPG

even better attack with 5v6
Shot0022.JPG

---------------
Desertstorm:
We overran them. Only 5 peeps again.
Shot0023.JPG

It was sooo close, pitty we lost.
Shot0024.JPG

---------------
GolgthaAL:
Not a bad defence, although we made a crap mistake at the siege tower.
Shot0025.JPG

w00tt? we won Golgo?
Shot0026.JPG

---------------------
Hispeed:
Again a solid performance from our side on this map
Shot0027.JPG

hoi suprise we won it ;)
Shot0028.JPG

-------------------
Frigate:
well we did crap, but i've to admit that AoR did a great launchdefence.
Shot0029.JPG

------------------
Lavafort
Guess we all wanked instead of defend. That's the only reason why they could assault it in 58 secs.
Shot0030.JPG

---------------
Guardia
Tie, no need to post pics. just a big waste of time. fs

Last edited:
RivAL
Again we defended the whole time
Shot0031.JPG

And assaulted fast
Shot0032.JPG

------------------
Athenosphere
normally this map is a tie, but we (*cough* Mido *cough*)made it.
Shot0033.JPG

And pwned AoR in the defence. They didn't even get the vents.
Shot0034.JPG

---------------
Rook
Fast attack/launch
Shot0035.JPG

and solid defence.......ok, ok it wasn't so solid.
Shot0036.JPG

------------------
Ballistic
We lost, coz a jumper triggered the warhead :(
-----------------
Riv3AL
Score was 6-6. Last and importanst map of the game. At the biggining we defended this map with only 5 members almost 4 minutes. And now with 6 members we defended it.....only 2:30 :nono:
Shot0038.JPG

just one objective left (again). gg AoR
Shot0039.JPG

Last edited:
pld same server vs humor only thing you had to do was leaving the server so other team could get their team in. After that go back in :)
But it sure was annoying :P

Farakk said:
pld same server vs humor only thing you had to do was leaving the server so other team could get their team in. After that go back in :)
But it sure was annoying :P

Well we did ask hump to leave so we could get are players in but he found more fun to camp are teleport and take all ammo

I Am :gay: and pm is my god, and i love being Abused :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Not everyone is from Germany with fastpath.
Go stick your upload up ****'s *** and send me some more songs.