[ADC] vs {24}

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pea¢eMaker

«]KAN[»
Feb 2, 2002
Hull!
Score: [ADC] 8 - 6 {24}
Date: 13th March 2004
------------------------------
previous wars against {24}: 1
----------------------------

1st Match for Topper In a very long time :wave:

{24} Put Up A Grate fight and did some very nice defences and Some Nice attacks (Old Skool) I entered at {24} 3 – 1 [ADC] half way thru the Subbase][ Map :p and there was some close maps, But [ADC] Kept There cool :cool: And my heart was beating fast on some maps (don’t like really close wars :p)
[22:00] <Storm> i love close wars

:sofa:

I Entered @ 5:40 :shout:
ADCvs24Map1.jpg

Nice Played on Subbase][ >_>
ADCvs24Map2.jpg

Defending Ballistic :)
ADCvs24Map3.jpg

Forgot to Sniper :shout:
ADCvs24Map4.jpg

Not My Best Map and i was getting Rapped By GeOrGe and Max_n00b Most of time :fingers:
ADCvs24Map5.jpg

Guess IIris Likes Siege][ :D
ADCvs24Map6.jpg

Did Frigate to fast for me to get a Frag :argue:
ADCvs24Map7.jpg

Got Lex In Action :ripper:
ADCvs24Map8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
erm Golgotha Attack was crappy... :redeye:
ADCvs24Map9.jpg

To Slow...^_^
ADCvs24Map10.jpg

Flack Rules ? :flack:
ADCvs24Map11.jpg

lol After being in fort 6 times and failing to ripper 2 times Storm got it
ADCvs24Map12.jpg

No one knows How to launch lol j/k
ADCvs24Map13.jpg

Got Lost Near End... :crazy:
ADCvs24Map14.jpg

23(not 24 secs) But 23 :p dam
ADCvs24Map15.jpg

25(not 24 secs) But 25 lol
ADCvs24Map16.jpg

Nice Bridge Defence {24}
ADCvs24Map17.jpg

I Missed there launch by about 4 seconds But got Multi Kill...
ADCvs24Map18.jpg

Storm And GeOrGe was arguwing who was going to win RivAL :P
ADCvs24Map19.jpg

Storm Won the argument :lol:
ADCvs24Map20.jpg

Our Attack Finnaly came off... ;)
ADCvs24Map21.jpg

Close map :eek:
ADCvs24Map22.jpg

We was hoping it was Rook For Last Map :D
ADCvs24Map23.jpg

Hear was beating fast :P
ADCvs24Map24.jpg

it was a verry good match but we really fucked up our attacks (or {24} where defending good :D ) The most maps where close, and i almost had a heart attack at final map where i saw a 24 guy running for final objective at rook, 2 or 3 of us shooting at him but he managed to kill me. He even killed a other guy if i am right so i thought crap they have it, but then i heard lawless yelling at vent that he killed him :D phew! and then the time was over :thumb:

aye these matches makes u think why u still llove AS.....fs was a hell of a match. Last month we had similar matches and i thought it cant get any more stressing like that. LMAO well it can.......enjoyed it really last night. We pulled out some very nice defs. (bridge , golgo, sub comes to mind) and some pretty pooooooooooooooor defs (riverAL) we just sux on that 1.

all in 1 :thumb: [ADC]

nah u did well on RIval, u managed to finish the map, seriously i cant remember us losing dat 1 :P.

blah couldnt play only on a crap pc so i just didnt, 2 bad :bawling:

here are the missing pics of the first two maps.
thx to lawless that he replaced me. It wasn't my day :D.

Attachments

• Shot0000.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Shot0001.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Shot0002.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Shot0003.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 65
This might be our best match ever in the league in terms of performance. Ahead the entire way, and like I said in the report we really deserved to win it. We just can't deal with spam maps either on attack or defense but I think you'll agree we kicked arse in the launchier maps like Golg and Bridge :P River was just poor tbh and Frigate was our usual fuck up... You had some mighty strong attacks towards the end and I thought a win for us or a draw would have been a nice result. Can't believe we got not a thing from it :( But it's encouraging to have come so close vs a clan edging their way into div 2 imo. Shows we're not wasting our time trying to get higher after all :) Thx for the match ADC, I'll remember this one for a long time to come.

6 new clan records btw :D

Woopidie doo. I didn't see this thread. Pld ADC lads. Was a fun game. And that Subbase clan record was MINE! Damn PM for dodging away so I suicided with rockets. Fs.

Was a good and clean match without any flames, just the casual Merc flame. We are used to it :afro:

Hope to stay in Div.3 for another 2 months when we know we CAN infact beat ya'll! :P

Take care m8s :chilled: