[ADC] vs «]KAN[»

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Storm

Incredible n00b
Jul 18, 2001
The Netherlands
[ADC] 8 - 0 «]KAN[» :D

Server: Match Server #1
Date: Tuesday - 12/10/2004
Time: 19:00 BST/GMT

As soon i entered the server «]KAN[» where complaining about the server. But i know for sure that if we would have changed server we would fucked up a whole night waiting and that isn't what we want do we? First 2 maps where laggy but after that server was fine, i mean just look at the sshots. Anyway there was some nice communication on vent and some verry good teamplay. Well pld [ADC]

Ok here are some sshots (i totally forgot about it the first maps :p: )

[ADC] map and as always attacked fast :)
Shot0002.jpg

Shot0003.jpg

shit map but we won it :D
Shot0004.jpg

verry bad definding at samsite :lol:
Shot0005.jpg

not really our map :\
Shot0006.jpg

Funny when 3 ppl from kan where chasing me and didn't saw shocker going for warhead :rofl:
Shot0007.jpg

Cu arround «]KAN[» :wave:

Do u know y all players where complaining about server most of them are former DFP and all they can do is moan about server because noway in hell other ppl can be better then them

Nice work ADC... :cuddle:

and a brilliant match comment by KAN :teehee:
And from now on I will always remember to sit down while combing my hair now that Masterrr told me that "standcombing is not leet" :bawling: