About cheating

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maber

Oct 23, 2002
So... after all flame/whine threads, do the admins of this league changed their attitude towards cheaters?
I sent info about a caught cheater on public server (not mentioning clan or nick). The answer was he
wont get any punishment in this league. I was gonna make a try to play here again (since i started here
and i really love assault) but the attitude towards cheaters still stands... and its basicly no punishemt
towards them. Good Luck keeping this league alive in whatever game its gonna continue with....

/Edit: Its better to make it public who is cheating so here ya go... uP BergKamp: http://www.worldgamersforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=17295

Last edited:
I thought utassault needed more players, or am I wrong? Had some good games in here, but if u allow cheaters to play here Iam out. Thats just pathetic...

btw its also time to update the anti-cheat on the server, cause I still got kicked for having an opegl version higher than 3.0

I thought utassault needed more players, or am I wrong? Had some good games in here, but if u allow cheaters to play here Iam out. Thats just pathetic...

btw its also time to update the anti-cheat on the server, cause I still got kicked for having an opegl version higher than 3.0

Then you should already quit when there are countless players who have had warning and short term ban.

I don't know admins position behind what happened but its possible that because he hasnt cheated in this game mode and in our league why should he be punished.

It's like someone bringing up a log of someone cheating in Counterstrike and then asking for him to be banned in another game. I'm not supporting his action, i'm just saying as long as hes not cheating in assault and in the place I play actively I couldn't care less what he does elsewhere.

OH, I remember when I told Brajan I suspected him of cheating and brajan did nothing about it. :clap: admins!!

@Maber: I had a very serious conversation with Carnage` yesterday on the subject of cheating as a matter of fact. Although I don't see it fit to publicly get into the details of our conversation, I'm truly confident that he is doing and will continue to do everything in his power to crack down on cheaters and those suspected of cheating. Give him some time :)

i'm certain there are players in this league who cheat all the time and don't get caught naming no names. I got no idea what cheat protection we use in AS but just from my knowledge of the game there are some players who would not play the way they do without a cheat.

do we use older cheat protection than ctf etc?

OH, I remember when I told Brajan I suspected him of cheating and brajan did nothing about it. :clap: admins!!

@Maber: I had a very serious conversation with Carnage` yesterday on the subject of cheating as a matter of fact. Although I don't see it fit to publicly get into the details of our conversation, I'm truly confident that he is doing and will continue to do everything in his power to crack down on cheaters and those suspected of cheating. Give him some time :)

Well, whats the use when they dont ban the caught ones? They even matched the ip and identified this
BergKamp dude. So theres no doubt its him. Still they will only "watch him in silence from now on".....

What a joke.

Someone on a witch hunt here?

Firstly, I don't know where you're getting your info from, but there is no direct match with that IP address within this league... There is 2 possible matches, which leaves this inconclusive.

Secondly, as McNeill has stated - he hasn't broken ANY rules here, so you can't ban someone from a post, which could have been fabricated for all we know.

All your doing here now is wasting our time. Yes, there are a list of 'watched' players, and anyone who breaks the league rules WILL be banned. We have proven that enough times already.

So the 10 minutes I have spent researching and posting this, has taken 10-15 minutes away from development of alternate league structures. GG Maber. If you have anything else to say, PM me and I'll look at it at a suitable time.

Last edited:
Maber ... have you seen ORIGINAL server logs from berg?
No further info will be posted on public forums for obvious reasons.

No XR we don't have outdated anticheats. Actually LAS together with UTDC is the best connection we can get atm. Rest isn't updated since long time or not compatible with AS mode.

That's all i got to say in this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.