A-Level Exam Results Day! Today

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Se7en

=[FDC]=
Jan 4, 2002
I got my 2 A-Levels, Which means i can go university if i want, not oxford or cambridge, cus they arent brilliant grades but still passes :D YEEEEEEEEEHHHH!!!! such a good mood, survived college came out on top and gonaa PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this evening :D

Psychology - Grade E
English Language - Grade D

SUPERRRRRB!!!! i got options to maybe go uni in one year, come on who else got their results today post them here, for those of u who dont know what a-levels are they are the exams u take that decide whether or not u can go uni.

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: Teehee : : rofl : : spit :

Muchos! Alcohol for me tonite :D:D:D:D:D /nick

Congratulations on your grades. Good to see some people are happy with passes, whilst others slit their wrists if they don't get an A in all 4 of their A-Levels. :]

Reactions: X-Bomb
only done 1 year so far, but i got an A overall in avce ict so im chuffed :) still another year to go though :P

I thought a C was a pass, D and E a pass too now? well done m8 for passing anyway :D

foxy said:
I thought a C was a pass, D and E a pass too now? well done m8 for passing anyway :D

A B C D E are passes for a-level and always have been, mite be gcse ur thinkin about? ty though :D

Seven said:
A B C D E are passes for a-level and always have been, mite be gcse ur thinkin about? ty though :D
Thats the English exam system Nick, feck knows what that all means. Highers and CSYSs and Higher Stills or whatever they are now are different in Scotland.

I think a D was a pass for SYS, Foxy (cant remember, it was a few years ago :prooap: )

Congrats Nickz0r :clap: :party2: :clap:
Go party! :D

i got myself:

C in ICT
C in geography
D in psychology

i didnt get my expected grades cos they predict them off GCSE's and i got lazy in the second A level year soo :p

hmmm no comment for risk of being flamed. Foxy can guess what i would say though.

As long as ur happy .. congratz :D :footy:

Joko said:
hmmm no comment for risk of being flamed. Foxy can guess what i would say though.

As long as ur happy .. congratz :D :footy:

LMAO! - You might at well say when you give such a reply, you patronising sod! - Oh and I hope you and your brother gonna come round when ase visits!

Congratz to those who have passed, enjoy it while you can!