A concern about the fairness of rules/admin.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In cases affecting a clan an admin is a member of, always try to contact non-biased admin first. That's nothing against brajan or his decisions, but I myself always try to get out of discussion concerning my own clan too. Its just running into problems (as you can see).
Its the first time I read about the whole matter now. No one contacted me before.

You should know, that you can only forfeit league games by either submitting the game result 8-0 to the opposite clan or contact the league administration. That means that an IRC log is not enough to call a game forfeitted.
What is more interesting in my eyes is the usage of mercs in this game. If HaK did NOT allow them by clear statements, vda shouldnt have used them. But as I don't really know what exactly happened and whose side of story is right I can't judge it now.

Leaving it as it is for the moment as I'm not at home and don't have much time right now. I suppose both (html and xr) try to get in contact with me later this evening and we'll look further into it. Thank you.

Havent read it until now too. I full agree to what Basdo meant. Lets talk about it and find the best possible solution.

First of all shouting at admins doesn't really help you. Please stay calm under the circumstances m8.

And I have to agree with what you've told here that there must have been made a misstake by some people. Did u ask during the match if wish and the others would leave the server? (no surprise it's him btw :lol:) I don't really understand that from your story.

What I understand and feel from the match comment: you were in the server all the time and just went for 8-0 straight away. So you knew they were coming otherwise you would have left the server and ask the admins to end the match and count it as a forfeit?

So it sounds like you've both done some lame things, which aren't correct to do. So I guess a tie is perfectly fine :P

Actually html/hak didn't say anything at all about me playing/asking me to leave, html knows well I would have left if he asked. Also, as soon as the score reached 5-5 or something I left assuming HAK would win the last 2 maps.

Once again Breen wins the speak more bullshit award about something he knows little of

I seem to get plenty of PMs from people about servers, I even had some on Sunday so I know I was online although cant remember anyone from either of your two teams pm'ing me (doesnt mean they didnt as I cant really remember who did and Im not in a position to check logs atm :P )

wow, some of html's comments were way over the top.
Ofc it's understandable that you are angry, but no need to get down to such a low level.
You just make yourself looking retarded.

Stop making threads just to show off mistakes of other people.
You could have easily solve and clarify the whole issue in PM-chats with them or by chatting with other admins.
No need for drama :P

be happy that you aint temporary banned for those crappy insults. Imho you rly deserved that :P

Last edited:
u keep telling html he should contact XR and get this stuff sorted well I dont think he should...XR wants html 2 quit the league and he even said so in #utapug he just laughed when html talked 2 him and started posting their convo in #utapug

<XRated> i made html quit uta
<akora>
<wGd>
<XRated> [17:17:12]
HTML:
 hey
<XRated> [17:17:43] [XRated] hi
<XRated> [17:17:50] [html] ill tell u what
<XRated> [17:17:57] [html] if we dont get the 8-0
<XRated> [17:18:09] [html] im quitting the league and ut forever
<XRated> [17:18:13] [XRated] k cya
<XRated> [17:18:17] [html] so your bind will become but a memory
<XRated> [17:18:26] [XRated] do i care

xr had posted more of the convo and went onto say that he wanted html 2 quit...so pls stop telling html 2 contact xr cause apparently they're is no working anything out with him.

How was is possible for gab to be on the serv before they allowed mercs..?

everyone listen to basdo, he is the only one talking sense in here right now.
and for the others: stop insulting each other like that, it's not gonna help either of you. if you want it sorted, calm down.

thanks..
i was just wondering cause according to stats gab played almost all of the first few maps..
always reconnecting after 30 secs then i guess.. didn't think that would work..

As far as I can see, vda had real problems with a UTDC bug which they tried very hard to resolve. An admin eventually fixed this for them and they were able to enter.

However, by this point, the other clan, HAK, had run thru maps in order to gain an advantage. Why did the admin who fixed the utdc problem not restart the match in the interest of fairness?

Since after all, the reason they could not enter the server was not the fault of vda, why should they be at a disadvantage?

This is ignoring all the childish behaviour of both html and xr, neither of whom have a great track record :S

uZi: The Voice Of Reason / Offical League Cunt

Great, now I dunno which to believe :(

XR saying 'have the points' sounds pretty much like a forfeit to me, no matter what happened afterwards. Why didn't he confirm that when talking to brajan? And who cares what server they played it on or what HAK did while vda couldn't get in if XR didn't care about the points anyway?

And btw I've submitted scores a few times for matches when forfeits are involved, only to find later that the 'official' match score came out as 4-3 or something. Happened vs UF when they didn't show up - I submit 8-0. it comes out as 4-3, wtf? Guess it can happen :hm:

And btw I've submitted scores a few times for matches when forfeits are involved, only to find later that the 'official' match score came out as 4-3 or something. Happened vs UF when they didn't show up - I submit 8-0. it comes out as 4-3, wtf? Guess it can happen :hm:
that was a complete other case m8. Im in UF and remember that game. We did show up, we played until 4-3, I asked your team if it was ok to submit 4-3 instead, so I don't see a big problem in it. Do you?

Anyway back to topic. I'll close this thread now as it is leading to nowhere and only more not involved people give their statements. I'll be in IRC tonight so please html and xr, feel free to get in contact with either me or Meteor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.