911 Loose Change

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Thrasher (_!_)

=]????[=
Feb 21, 2002
Staffs,UK
I'm sure many of you have seen the 911-Loose Change film/documentary.

Keep an eye on that site because the "Final Cut" is available....with a lot more unanswered questions....and new information that is just bizarre!

Anyhow.....the reason for my post is.....

What are the opinions and understandings, in reference to 911 and the "evidence" uncovered by Loose Change, of you guys 'n' gals....specifically the NA members, but all opinions are welcome.

Thnx

Last edited:
9-11 was organised by the same people that faked the holocaust: THE JEWS. The holohoax got them Israel and 9-11 got them America to bomb their enemies whenever they felt threatened.

loose change brings some good arguments but it is overly biased

and some informations (in the 2nd edition anyway) were plainly false

I don't believe there were explosives to blow up the 2 towers of the WTC, I mean that crashdown has been extensively studied by university engineers ALL OVER THE WORLD ..... if fire and steel buckling didn't make sense at all (aka explosives would be only realistic explanation) it would have came out by now... and i mean serious studies not some wild speculation like in loose change...

tbh you need to take everything in loose change "with a grain of salt"

for those that really liked loose change (I did) and especially those that might be perturbed by it or that totally believe every implied but unprooved theorys in it I HIGHLY sugggest to watch this also.... put things in balance

http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/

now that vid is ALSO biased, some refutations of loose change are at best laughable but it does point out quite a few false or intentionally misleading "facts"

What do I believe after watching both and some other vids related to the whole issue?

- the usa government to some degree knew about the attacks.
- they did orchestrate the plane hijacking/crash, it wasn't al qaeda, at best al qaeda was allowed to do it.
- a plane did crash in both towers of the WTC leading to its total collapse (no bombs), which might actually have been unforseen (total collapse instead of just a big fire)

Loose change :lol:

Also, the earth is hollow and inhabited by aliens who build monorails.

i cant open that link:(, but i saw many documentaries about 9.11 and i partially agree with html.. wtc building was better prepaired for similar accidents than pentagon building. And in case of american fuel wars died many innocent people - not soldiers (becouse they knew about it or it was only their job)

There are just so may unanswered questions. There is no way on earth the WTC building could collapse like that without some form of "assistance".

I find it wholly unbelievable that the American public appear to have bought the story and "facts" fed to them. The questions posed in Loose Change alone should have warranted a thorough investigation....but clearly that aint gonna happen, which can only lead us to assume there being something big to hide.

I've watched the start of the vid on html's link. Where the creators of Loose Change are looking for a conspiracy....those that have added their own subtitles in html's link are equally not wanting to see a conspiracy.

Last edited:
There are just so may unanswered questions. There is no way on earth the WTC building could collapse like that without some form of "assistance".

I find it wholly unbelievable that the American public appear to have bought the story and "facts" fed to them. The questions posed in Loose Change alone should have warranted a thorough investigation....but clearly that aint gonna happen, which can only lead us to assume there being something big to hide.

I've watched the start of the vid on html's link. Where the creators of Loose Change are looking for a conspiracy....those that have added their own subtitles in html's link are equally not wanting to see a conspiracy.

Well, I'm as ready to believe anti-American Government sentiment even more than the next person, but the original Loose Change had a lot of minor flaws in it which were unfortunate, and it's always a bit difficult to believe any random person who makes a video on the internet. I spoke with one of the world's most prominent critics of the American Government, Noam Chomsky, and he agrees that the American Government most likely had no direct role in the attacks, although may have had prior knowledge. I think saying it's the government's fault is without a doubt, especially taking into account the many years of imperialism, oppression and neglect for years of American history but to say the government definitely did it is a bit far-fetched. You've got to realize that no matter what the government does and how much they're paying people to shut up, a tabloid or news agency would actually pay them more probably to hear what they've got to say if they have a story like "Bush knocked down the towers." Once that information gets out it's riots in the streets and government collapses. With Bush having right-hand men like Karl Rove at the time who is an incredibly intelligent Machiavellian, it's very unlikely he wouldn't know the realities of cause and effect.

However, other American historians and activists such as Howard Zinn might agree with your sentiments. In Vietnam the Gulf of Tonkin was used as an excuse to declare war, although it's very likely that the attack wasn't done by Vietnamese or Chinese, if you catch my drift. The Spanish-American war was caused because of the sinking of the USS Maine, again another US-manufactured casus belli. Going by what we've seen in history some could argue that it's very likely that the US government could attack our own soil and use that as justification for war. Judging again by our action in Iraq and certain corporate interests over some black-coloured natural resources and the government's trend to cater to corporate America in the past 60 years that's a believable theory. That doesn't necessarily mean that's the case though as I said earlier, because if the government attacked it's own people, even the rednecks would be pissed off and overthrow them with little question.

Agreed...I don't think the twin towers were brought down by American government for the sake of scaring the crap out of the American public so as to push through anti liberty laws......and tbh I wouldn't like to hazard a guess at who or why, but I do beleive they had a part to play...even if it was to do nothing about intelligence telling them it was being planned.

I want to know:
1. Who organised it?
2. Why?
3. What caused the buildings (towers 1, 2 & 7) to collapse like that?
4. Why wasn't it properly investigated?
5. Why was the rubble & debri cleared away so quickly with no CSI carried out?
6. Where are the people from the aircraft that "crashed" into the forest? The crash site was no way from a passenger airliner.

I'm bemused and confused that the American public aren't demanding to know the answers to these and more questions! While I can accept there are folke in the USA that just accept whatever they are told, "it was swamp gas" "a weather balloon" etc but this is the 21st century....the USA has a high enough quality of education to have people know what is plausible and what is just hogwash.

Well, I'm as ready to believe anti-American Government sentiment even more than the next person, but the original Loose Change had a lot of minor flaws in it which were unfortunate, and it's always a bit difficult to believe any random person who makes a video on the internet.

You can't discount all of the evidence if some of it is incorrect.

The problem is, that nobody from the US government has ever gone on record to state the facts of the most emotional event in the past decade. They won't say anything - all because of "national security". Hiding from the truth requires answers at least. And until they are forth comming then people will consider the possibilities.

I don't think there will ever be a riots from the middle classes in the US. They have enough to loose and are generally only concerned with themselves and their families. They don't give a shit about the truth or the world around them, just as long they are able to consume products and services, and drive their gas guzzling SUV's round on cheap gas. Ignorance is bliss etc.

The LA riots were an ethnic group who rebelled because they were poor and had little to loose in relation to other communities.

As long as you can subdue the people, but not oppress them, you can get away with anything. And with that, there will never be a government overthrown in the US - since the constitution has become worthless and powerless, the current Administration has increased its powers and is constantly using them against it's own citizens.

i watched the 'screw loose change' for a part, it's just bloody stupid imo.
They aren't even discussing 9/11, he is just saying: 'No relationship there, no here, I'm so smart i'll quote some sentence myself.'
He's even showing pieces of doc's that is encouraging the use of 'military device' to 'let defense grow'
i just laughed really. There are connections between old documents. i stopped watching after 30 mins :x

I want to know:
1. Who organised it?
2. Why?
3. What caused the buildings (towers 1, 2 & 7) to collapse like that?
4. Why wasn't it properly investigated?
5. Why was the rubble & debri cleared away so quickly with no CSI carried out?
6. Where are the people from the aircraft that "crashed" into the forest? The crash site was no way from a passenger airliner.
  1. I'd like to say it was "Al Qaeda" and they organised it completely - but that isn't the case. I'd guess at some sort of "power group" whos main aim is wealth.
  2. To create a scenario where Halliburton and other government contractors get to go to war and supply all of the equipment. "Theres no profit in peace".
  3. Controlled demolishions are indisputable unless you are either blind, or refuse to believe what you see. This was carried out certainly by US Government covert operations over a long period of time. It's the only people who had access to the buildings at that level.
  4. Because the government and investigation comities were suppressed, and only allowed to investigate and report on specifics that were authorised by the Administration. It wasn't an investigation, more public appeasement.
  5. Because NYC got to make a hell of a lot of money shipping all of that steel and metal to China. Also, why would the police or government want to preserve such a huge crime scene when it would only finger their own people.
  6. Pittsburg flight you mean? A damn good question - why didn't it leave any remains? It only crashed into the floor, whereas 2 other flights went into a building which was so hot that it managed to melt the structure. Yet passports, documents and parts of the planes were still recovered.
I'd like to ask..
  1. Why was Al Qaeda and Bin Laden blamed for this immediately? Within hours the Administration was pointing the finger at them. Who decided that the executive branch had the authority to decide who is guilty for a crime regardless of any court/trial or evidence
  2. Why are "we" allowed to kill terrorists by missile/tank/whatever instead of bringing them to justice and putting them in prison?
  3. Why haven't the rescue workers, firefighters, survivors been given proper medical treatment? Why have they been left to slowly die from their miserable illnesses inflicted upon them by trying to help others? Why don't the American people treat them as the Heros they claim that they are?
  4. Why aren't more Americans embarrassed and ashamed of their country which has gone from #1 world power - to a financially crippled mess which roams around the world murdering people in the name of freedom and that's justification is "if we didn't kill them first, they'd kill us"
  5. Why didn't the UK take notice of the 1 million people who marched and protested in London to not go to War in the name of 9/11?
It's a terrible precedent which has been set, and this isn't over by a long shot. "The collation of the willing" is going to be a target for decades to come - the spilt blood abroad of martyrs will haunt our children and grand children. They will become the next victims - all so a select group of wealthy people become even wealthier.

We've fucked up big time, we fell for the bait, and we will pay the price.

I have no idea how this is solvable, a massive hell hole has been dug and the West is sat at the bottom of it saying everything is OK when its perfectly obvious it isn't.

The actions of the US are worse than any actions of a terrorist group, since the US should hold the moral high ground and show restrain and composure. But it hasn't, it's tackled terrorism the same way terrorists attacked us. And that doesn't make it any better than its Government sanctioned, it just makes it the responsibility of the people. Shocking, embarrassing, unethical, down right evil.

5 main questions are there always.
What? Terrorist Attack
When? 9/11
Where? WTC
Who?
Why?

It's always those 2 that are left blank. Articles in magazine use the same tactics really:
Who did it?
Why did they do it?

Questions that are rarely answered.

You can't discount all of the evidence if some of it is incorrect.

The problem is, that nobody from the US government has ever gone on record to state the facts of the most emotional event in the past decade. They won't say anything - all because of "national security". Hiding from the truth requires answers at least. And until they are forth comming then people will consider the possibilities.

I don't think there will ever be a riots from the middle classes in the US. They have enough to loose and are generally only concerned with themselves and their families. They don't give a shit about the truth or the world around them, just as long they are able to consume products and services, and drive their gas guzzling SUV's round on cheap gas. Ignorance is bliss etc.

The LA riots were an ethnic group who rebelled because they were poor and had little to loose in relation to other communities.

As long as you can subdue the people, but not oppress them, you can get away with anything. And with that, there will never be a government overthrown in the US - since the constitution has become worthless and powerless, the current Administration has increased its powers and is constantly using them against it's own citizens.

That's one of the most over-generalized posts ever. The vast and overwhelming majority of the middle class liberal populous I'm familiar with all talk about things like 9/11 and ask about it and write politicians about it. I think part of your concept of my country is misinformed and the other part just uninformed. The USA is a country where people can live 30000 miles away from New York City where the attacks took place and you can't honestly expect something that far away to affect you as closely as something 300 miles away like would happen in a more European-sized country. You're also not taking into account that an idiot is using 9/11 as propaganda 24/7 and after you hear that for a few years no one actually cares about the entire thing. Those are just two small reasons why you don't see extreme backlash to 9/11, but if you ask about it it's certainly there. You're also making it out as if England asks tons of questions about the subway attacks a few years ago. Alex Jones, one of the men behind Loose Change, has also made many correlations between 9/11 and the London bombings in terms of power, governments, lies and conspiracies. Yet again there are many questions your government doesn't answer due to "national security" so I highly doubt you ought to criticize.

I live in a part of the country where people commute to New York City, and I'm living in a city where the planes that crashed into the WTC left from. There were people in my town who I had seen before, parents of people I knew who died, and if you think for one second that we didn't ask questions and still don't ask questions then you're wrong.

When you speak of LA riots I assume you mean the riots over the beating of Rodney King when people rioted to show the government that what they were doing was wrong. It was an example of people sticking up to the government more than it was a cultural group standing up because they had nothing to lose. I'd also go further to argue that in relation to their communities they had everything to lose since they the people are integral parts of the community itself. After those riots police brutality took a steady and immediate drop and I can guarantee you it'll be a long time before police get away with anything like that again.

[*]Why aren't more Americans embarrassed and ashamed of their country which has gone from #1 world power - to a financially crippled mess which roams around the world murdering people in the name of freedom and that's justification is "if we didn't kill them first, they'd kill us"
Because they're retarded.

[*]Why didn't the UK take notice of the 1 million people who marched and protested in London to not go to War in the name of 9/11?
It's a terrible precedent which has been set, and this isn't over by a long shot. "The collation of the willing" is going to be a target for decades to come - the spilt blood abroad of martyrs will haunt our children and grand children. They will become the next victims - all so a select group of wealthy people become even wealthier.
It's interesting to think that the war in Iraq was the first war ever to meet such great protest before it began. Quite an accomplishment for humanity when you think about it... but not nearly enough.

Yes, also allow me to extend a friendly "FUCK YOU" to England, Poland and the Netherlands for agreeing to be part of a crackpot coalition of morons. Without these countries it's far mroe than likely the US Congress never would have allowed military action in Iraq. These countries are the biggest enablers, and not to deter from the heinous idiocy the US is guilty off, they are the real culprits. Everyone in Europe tries to boast how much more intelligent they believe they are and how horrible the US is, but the countries they live in are horribly guilty of helping America commit crimes against humanity.

The actions of the US are worse than any actions of a terrorist group, since the US should hold the moral high ground and show restrain and composure. But it hasn't, it's tackled terrorism the same way terrorists attacked us. And that doesn't make it any better than its Government sanctioned, it just makes it the responsibility of the people. Shocking, embarrassing, unethical, down right evil.

No shit, and have been since our existance. US has had about 25% of our history devoted to formal wars, around 35% if you include other wars, military involvements, genocide of native americans which makes us without a doubt the bloodiest country since Rome I daresay. The British empire, involved in years of wars, Germany with their involvement in WWI and the Third Reich don't even match up to us. :clap:

Everyone move to America and vote.

That's one of the most over-generalized posts ever. The vast and overwhelming majority of the middle class liberal populous I'm familiar with all talk about things like 9/11 and ask about it and write politicians about it. I think part of your concept of my country is misinformed and the other part just uninformed.
Yes its a generalisation since I labled the genre of middle classes. Same in all countries, they are appeased and want to get on with their lives. They may care, talk about it on forums and in the pub, but they don't actually put their words into actions - just like you and I. We are those middle classes, able to afford computers and consumables - and we don't want to lose that "priviledge". Even being locked up for 1 night by the police for protesting would have major knock on effect in terms of my job and lifestyle. Why would I risk all of that to kick off about something which does really directly effect me?

The middle classes will never rebel until they are demoted to the lower/poor class. That isn't specific to the US, its a worldwide generalisation - because its generally the case.

I'd like to think I am very informed and I've spent many years arguring with people over religion, politics and other issues. I've changed my mind, done u-turns and accepted theories which I've aruged against. Being wrong and learning something new is a good thing in the long run. I'm never embaressed that I've been wrong, because I feel I've always had the justification for my arguements - even if I cannot communicate them clearly enough.

The USA is a country where people can live 30000 miles away from New York City where the attacks took place and you can't honestly expect something that far away to affect you as closely as something 300 miles away like would happen in a more European-sized country.

Guess who lives roughly 3000 miles away across the pond? To me a death in Africa or Iraq is as equal as it is in the UK or the USA. But I don't beleive that (generalising again) the US citizens consider that. They are patriotic - so they only care about themsevles first, and then their countrymen second.

You're also not taking into account that an idiot is using 9/11 as propaganda 24/7 and after you hear that for a few years no one actually cares about the entire thing.

Those are just two small reasons why you don't see extreme backlash to 9/11, but if you ask about it it's certainly there.

You're also making it out as if England asks tons of questions about the subway attacks a few years ago. Alex Jones, one of the men behind Loose Change, has also made many correlations between 9/11 and the London bombings in terms of power, governments, lies and conspiracies. Yet again there are many questions your government doesn't answer due to "national security" so I highly doubt you ought to criticize.
We do ask lots of questions, we've rightly investigated the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes who was shot in the head 8 times after the London bombings. But we've been here before, I've grown up watching news reports of bombs being set off by the IRA in Warrington, I've seen mortars fired at 10 Downing Street, I've seen vans and cars explode in city streets both in England and in Ireland. I've felt sympathy towards the victims and hatred towards the terrorists. The UK and Irish population know a thing or 2 about terrorism, we've dealt with it for years.

I believe that there is a correlation between the London bombings and Madrid bombings. But I don't think they are connected to 9/11 - simply for the reason that 9/11 was so much more complicated and required help from the inside for it to be set up. London and Madrid (and more recently Glasgow) with pathetic attempts to cause mass loss of life. They did indeed kill people, but their main objective was to cause fear and to terrorise people.

One of my main problems with the whole "War on Terror" thing is the amount of money spent each year fighting it. I'd obviously like to stop all terrorist attacks, but the number of people killed by terrorism is nothing compared to other non-news items which as the 40,000 children who die in Europe each year from industrial pollution. The 10,000 children who go missing each year in the UK due to trafficing, poor family environments, the 1000's who get killed on our roads each year. We could improve society so much if we actually got our priorities right.

But instead terrorism is an emotional merry-go-round where we can't get off. Our Governments use information to scare the population into loosing their rights. We spend $millions per victim preventing terrorism - when if it was about preserving life we have many other important areas to worry about first.

Its fine for my to critise the US - because all of the US policies are forced upon us - when we've deat with decades of terrorism already. We got dragged into a war that your shit for brains president started for reasons unknown. I hate the actions of my own goverment, and I hate the actons of the United States administration too. Many other people don't care who I know, because they are the white middle class that I talked about earlier. Even the pot smokers don't care about voting to leaglise cannabis or to do anything else to change their country because they firmly believe that they won't make a difference, and why should they bother? It'l only bring heat upon themsevles when instead they can go about their merry lives.

I live in a part of the country where people commute to New York City, and I'm living in a city where the planes that crashed into the WTC left from. There were people in my town who I had seen before, parents of people I knew who died, and if you think for one second that we didn't ask questions and still don't ask questions then you're wrong.

When you speak of LA riots I assume you mean the riots over the beating of Rodney King when people rioted to show the government that what they were doing was wrong. It was an example of people sticking up to the government more than it was a cultural group standing up because they had nothing to lose.
I'd politely disagree there - because if they have nothing to loose they are far more likely to rise up and stick it to the man. I'm sure the majority of white people were also outraged by the beating of RK - but they didn't get involved in rioting because they risked loosing their livelhood, their 9-5, house and car agreeements and having a criminal record.

Yes the reasons for the riots were different, the police beating the people isn't acceptable. It was the USA vs USA and people cared. And maybe thats why I have such contempt for the people who say "NUKE EM!" to anyone else who isn't American. It seems that any foreign life is less valuable than a US life which is completly disgraceful.

I'd also go further to argue that in relation to their communities they had everything to lose since they the people are integral parts of the community itself. After those riots police brutality took a steady and immediate drop and I can guarantee you it'll be a long time before police get away with anything like that again.

Absolute nonsense, please go and watch the 1000's of YouTube videos showing violence against peaceful demonstrations, the news stories which document the "hand full of bad apples". Police brutality exists all over the world at different levels - but that isn't the argument here.

-----------
Slightly OT - but sorta relates to the police state and cause/effect.

A book called Freakonomics (Stephen D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner, ISBN-13 978-0-141-01901-7) uses econimics to address real life problems.

In the early 1990's the crime rate in America started suddeny dropping and took everyone by surprise. Experts had been predicting it would get even worse and that a new "dark era" was emerging. But it declined to the lowest level in 40 years. Why?

These experts u-turned and started to point fingers at the reasons why it had dropped. Where did all of the criminals go?
  • Innovative policing stratergies
  • Increased reliance on prisons
  • Changes in crack and other drug markets
  • Aging of the population
  • Tougher gun-controls
  • Strong economy
  • Increased number of police
  • All other explanations (increased use of capital punishment, concealed weapons laws, gun paybacks, and others)
Guess which was the reason for the biggest drop in crime?
Hint - Tougher inprisonment was proven to be a factor - but the criminals didn't march themselves into prison. So a correlation was made between
  • Innovative policing stratergies
  • Increased number of police
And crime began to fall in NYC - the politicians rejoined because their tough policies were correlated to a reduction in crime. The problem is, crime went down everywhere - not just in NYC.

Now, the real reasons for a reduction in crime are very hard to swallow and cause a huge emotional reaction. The reason was abortion, and the Roe vs Wade case allowed some 750,000 women to have a legalise abortion after she won her case in the 70's. You may not like the theory that if a women who typically has an abortion (unmarried, often in her teens, or poor - sometimes all 3) that there would be less criminals. However, instead of a $500 illegal operation, any woman could obtain a $100 legal abortion. It was made more widely available.

The knock on effect, a generation later, the unwanted children didn't exist. Legalised abortion led to less unwantedness; unwantedness leads to high crime; legalised abortion, therefore, led to less crime.

As the author says, its much more comforting to believe what the news papers, police and Goverments say - that their stratergies worked and that there was a correlation between crime and their policies.

"We have evolved with a tendancy to link casuality to things we can tough or feel, not to some distance or difficult phenomenon.

Crime dropping was an unintended benefit of abortion.

Now I'm sure you like to see the data, the arguments and for me to prove that abortion leads to less crime. Thats not my job, go get a copy of this book and realise that causal correlations are made all of the time in the media, by governments and other entities who have their own agenda.

Guns kill people? No swimming pools do. In the US each year roughly there is 1 drowning for every 11,000 pools (around 550 fatalities per year) of children 10 and under. Meanwhile there is 1 child is killed by a gun for every 1 million guns which is roughly 175 children a year.

The likelyhood of death by swimming pool (1 in 11,000) versus death by gun (1 in 1 million plus) shows that our reaction to a child being shot in the cheat by a gun is much greater than hearing of a child who drowned in the pool at home because there was nothing to stop the child falling in.

It's not nice, its not fun, but its facts based upon rational reasoning and math.

The likelyhood of any of us being killed by a terrorist is so small, yet the chanes of us dying in a swimming pool / driving / supermarket / bowling are much, much greater. Yet we (the US and the UK) spend huge, huge, HUGE amounts of money stopping his happening.

Why? There is no logical or sound argument against it.

* User terminated by remote request*