9/11 what is ur opinion

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pitbull

May 12, 2008
Romania
was it a conspiracy or a terrorist act? what about the war on afghanistan and iraq?
reason of this topic is ive just seen the 2007 loose change final cut and i was wondering what u guys think of it if u saw it or if u didnt what ur opinion is on these things fromr ur knowledge

You and your if you may!

To the point now:

I think it doesn't really matter anymore now. Knowing what happened wouldn't change anything anymore.

The structural failing of the twin towers did look like if it were a controlled implosion, but I'm no expert. I still wonder how the third wtc building collapsed, without planes that one! Lots of other things are a bit weird in the story. There's a good bunch of loose ends. The whole thing is a bit smelly and I'm sure that not everything is being told.

I believe the American government is guilty, but I do not know to what extent. Did they just ignore the situation and take advantage of the terrorist act to start a war? Or did they deliberately set up an operation to blow up a few buildings and go to war?

I would have to diggggg much deeper into the subject to build a complete opinion, but I can't be bothered to do that. And even then, I wouldn't be sure or have lots of missing information.

Muppets I tell you! :shake:

there is a lot of info backing up the demolition theory of the wtc. it is hard to determine what really happened on 9/11 i just wish they would share more of what they know with the public (evidence and facts not just words thrown around to keep people quiet).
i couldnt be bothered to look up any info i just wish people actually did something about it, some do tho but not enough to make a difference yet. the thing is people should have access to information that is beeing withheld from them. osama bin laden is according to the us the guy to blame for this yet on his wanted poster it says nothing about him about 9/11 simply because they cannot find enough evidence bush's arguement is "There's no need to discuss innocence or guilt. We know he's guilty." they declared war on iraq and invaded in order to find weapons of mass destruction yet they officialy said they found none and admited they were wrong and yet american and british troops still r present to this day there. this is prolly not gonna affect the most of use but many innocent people and civilians died not to mention how many died in the line of duty. there is so much more i could say maybe ill do so in this post if more people r interested

There have been dozens of threads on 9/11 and Loose Change. Dig up one of the old threads which have already been discussed ad naseua or just don't bother trying to discuss it.

There have been dozens of threads on 9/11 and Loose Change. Dig up one of the old threads which have already been discussed ad naseua or just don't bother trying to discuss it.

it will be years before people will really know what happened. the truth wont come out just yet some ppl wont talk or r affraid to.

If you are asking about WTC collapse: it was a controlled demolition. Watch this interview of Richard Gage in April 2008. He is the founder of "Architects for 911 truth".http://www.reopen911.info/video/interview-richard-gage-avril-2008.html or http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2284299481923871668.
and here the DVD trailer: "Blueprint for Truth" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isTGuaaln9A

If you are talking about the 4 planes hijacked, it was a false flag military operation. Same technique used by governments through time and history to start wars.
If it was for real, I dont think 3 hijacked planes would have made it without being shot down.

Last edited:
When i saw Loose Change for the first time i had no clue what it was about, and honestly couldnt sleep that night because of the thoughts surrounding this incident. When Bush had his speech about 9/11 i was so angry i couldnt whatch it all, i remember such lines as "America is the brightest lighting country for peace in the world"<- or something similar.

Then the US literally SAT on all other countrys during the UN investigation if Iraq had Weapons of mass destruction, <- and a nice swede Erik Blix that had not found ANY evidence at all to support US theory.

We all know what have happened and IMO Geroge Bush should be hold responsible and go to Court Marshall due to the fact that the US cant invade a country based on false information.

And btw the information was what? A few pictures of a bunker with some trucks? Common!

We all know what have happened and IMO Geroge Bush should be hold responsible and go to Court Marshall due to the fact that the US cant invade a country based on false information. !
lol where r u living; US can do that and they actually did it. The force gives u the right 2 do everything; it has always been like that and it always will

lol where r u living; US can do that and they actually did it. The force gives u the right 2 do everything; it has always been like that and it always will

Yes thats why its so scary, noone seems to have the balls to tell the US that the rest of the world dont accept a country INVADING another based on false info.

Cant some1 invent an alternative energy source so we can get rid of this stupidity?
If you where a US soldier, going to Iraq knowing you could die wouldn't you like to know that your country's only plan was going to defend its oil interests rather than freeing people from a dictator? Would you still go?

most of Us soldiers that go there r poor ppl who dont ask that kinda a question; they just wanna survive adn hope the military is gonna pay 4 their education

If you where a US soldier, going to Iraq knowing you could die wouldn't you like to know that your country's only plan was going to defend its oil interests rather than freeing people from a dictator? Would you still go?

As a soldier you follow orders. If you don't you're not a soldier..
Imagine an army where every soldier does what he feels like.