9-11 movie .. watch this Gen and tell me if its a joke to you fag

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I never said 3000 ppl dieing was a joke, u assumed i did.Ive seen the doc where u hear the bodies hit the roof.

Last edited:
thought i was banned ie the "test"
Send me your adress and ill mail u a post card.

LOL boost u nobbler.Its 01:12 gmt+1 here. I caught some nasty flu vir i just recovered from.What times it at your end?19:30?....

i mean no offence by this but

THIS is what our Nation is responding to.

in all honsety the US got a bloody nose, talk to families in the UK who have had there lives ruied by IRA bombs which were funded by collection in the US for 30 years way over 3000 people have been murdered, also look at US/western backed oppression of the Middle East, its time to stop an eye for an eye.

This could go on and on and on. You point out something the U.S has done we point out something you have done. But it's always the US that get's the blame.

NOBODY IS GOD DAMN PERFECT.

Not you’re damn country and not ours. So fuck this attitude, well the U.S has it coming cause they did this. That makes it right? I'm so sick and tired of hearing this crap, well the US government has done this in the past so what happened on the 11th is just cause and effect.

THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT.

If you can honestly sit back in your chair and say that your government has not done anything at all to aid or better their foreign relationships in similar fashions the US has, your living in a fantasy world and need to open your eyes. It's out there; it's just a matter of accepting it.

Fuck it, I'm now done dealing with this crap. If you don't like stfu and be happy you live in your perfect country with perfect people with perfect little lives.

im glad your feeling pissed about people not seeing your point of view because it emphasises my point exactly . but i still meant no offence about 9/11 and im well aware the UK is far, far from perfect.

cardlogo.jpg

You know, I love playing this game but it most definately attracks some of the biggest dumbasses Ive ever seen collectively. Thank God Im smart enuf not to be under the impression that they represent their place of origin as a whole. Otherwise I would build a moat around my house, fill it with pirrahnas, and then whine about my lack of freedom.

I don't want to know what Matt wants with a moat. But I can picture GD, Blown, and some other pieheads swimming in it with Matt armed with long whips standing on top of the bridge.

"Swim !!! Damn you !!! Swim !!!"