• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

- Shit, look at my 1337 typing skills. In your faces punks, check teh postcount i got!

- Man, i´m sitting more than you in front of my computer so shup, k?

- Maybe you are, but i for sure spend more time on utassault.net than you. Check teh postcount again. You only got 15.000 posts. I have 2k more than you...

- Jeez, my posts has a higher average of containing letters than yours. My average is like 400 letters and yours is only 200. If we type let´s say 4 letters / second that means i´ve been typing here for 416 and a half hour while you´ve only been typing for 236 hours!

- Fuck off doods, i´m the nerdiest here!

- No, i´m even more nerdier. Check this out, i can even type in different colors and shit.

- :wow:

- Shit, look at my 1337 typing skills. In your faces punks, check teh postcount i got!

- Man, i´m sitting more than you in front of my computer so shup, k?

- Maybe you are, but i for sure spend more time on utassault.net than you. Check teh postcount again. You only got 15.000 posts. I have 2k more than you...

- Jeez, my posts has a higher average of containing letters than yours. My average is like 400 letters and yours is only 200. If we type let´s say 4 letters / second that means i´ve been typing here for 416 and a half hour while you´ve only been typing for 236 hours!

- Fuck off doods, i´m the nerdiest here!

- No, i´m even more nerdier. Check this out, i can even type in different colors and shit.

- :wow:
My e-peen is longer than yours.... :lol: