(-8-) say goodbye

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nice of you guys to give the other clans a chance ;) allthough MOD will prolly take over from here..

But you make it sound as if all the members are leaving UTA as well. Please tell me that aint true :(

Nice of you guys to give the other clans a chance ;) allthough MOD will prolly take over from here..

But you make it sound as if all the members are leaving UTA as well. Please tell me that aint true :(

Doubt we will be here much longer.

im still a bit active, I'll move to another flat, having still problems atm, but I think I will be a bit more active than this in april or something...if the league hasnt died then yet :lol:

Doubt we will be here much longer.

Mauridia_40.gif
Mauridia_36.gif
Mauridia_38.gif

It was great fun guys! I will still be talking to most in irc/vent anyways so the clans dead for me only for league matches

Matches are always great fun, always played in good humor.

Thanks every1 in -8- great fun and well done MyM keeping it together the recent years!

Too many names to mention, but generally I think i got along with most people that passed through the clan and always had fun

I will still PUG!!

saw it coming. Sad to see another good clan leave. I always enjoyed AUT vs (-8-) games, especially the instagib ones ;)
gl guys, letz hope some of you stay around though :wave:

Goodbye (-8-), and thanks for keeping this league interesting for the last couple of years at least.

You have dominated the league the last years with your great teamplay. For sure you set one more example of a great UT99 clan.

I always enjoyed matches vs you and with some of you in FxN (ages ago).

You all take care!

p.s. SYL and DRAG u BR's!

GG´s 8 and gl with whatever your gonna do in the future.

Aww! Dzz never got the chance to own you :(

:wave:

Don't lie, they got their asses handed to them in the warmup map and we pitied them so much we let them win 8 maps straight. AND that was with our shit team.. Tiago^ played and disappeared like 15 times during the match :lol:

Bye Snowmen! IMO, you kept the league alive for the last few years, now that your gone their wont be any more competition left and therefore clans will start to leave as well, I know mod will anyway.

Thanks for the intensive wars we always had and welldone for being a top clan!

Goodluck to all of you.

@DJ, When is it enough? :yawn: Stop turning this thread into a flame.

OK OK, About 37 people have been asking the legend to post, and so the legend is here.

I still don't know why I havent been mentioned in MyMs post or any of the other -8- members posts, I should have atleast a 2000 word essay written about how good and influential I was to the team throughout it all. Everyone knows that I kept the team together, and now everyone wants to quit coz I said I just couldnt be arsed anymore.

Anyways, enough shit. I dont even want to quit, its just that all the other booneys have become inactive and so theres no point in continuing. I probably wont join another clan because like neK said, the only reason half of us were still playing was because it was fun to play together and when we play matches, we usually have a lot of laughs especially with the hyperactive gimps like SyL, CoR, neK, Killar and DraG on vent, then you had faggots like MyM and Anni making smart arse comments and trying to act funny. Obviously, I was the quiet one trying to keep everyone calm.

I probably wont quit UT though, not yet, PUGS can sometimes be exciting depending on who I have on my team.

SyLeNcEr is like the bestest player in the whole wide world, if I could be anyone, I WOULD WANT TO BE HIM COZ HES SO DAMN GOOD AND SEXY AND SPECIAL AND OMFG SO DREAMY. I LOVE LISTENING TO HIM PLAY DRUMS WITH THE PLATES THAT HES BEEN STOCKING UP ON FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS!!!

Definite special thanks to MyM, Hes done alot for the clan over the years and has helped me SO MUCH with PC problems/coursework and I havent ever properly said thanks to him and I usually just end up being a bastard lol. I wouldnt have the grades that I have now if it wasnt for MyM, I can tell you that now lol! THANKS MATE.

Anyways, Im writing this shit as if im leaving, I will say bye to the beast brothers as I dont think they will be around anymore. Probably the two best players in the clan and we would have lost every match if we didnt have them lol, I think everyone knows who I am talking about.

Ill try to keep contact with most of the members by Vent/IRC so don't take the priv channel off your perform!!!

Essay Finished. Bang Out.

Bye Snownies been fun playin with and against u.. I know alot of ur players since they have been in UC and ooooh yeah lots of fun we have on TS hehehe

Sad to see ur leaving but when its almost too easy and get a winning streak like that well u have to be bored =)

I hope some of u still will be around the league sometimes or play some pubs / pugs

sad to see you go (-8-) :(

there are few to no clans out there that I would be proud to say I managed to tie against. But that was definitely quite something when MyM mymed it to make 7-7.

P.S.
MyM: don't go 2 far i still need u to add more maps to pugbot n piss everyone off
ClouD: best 120 f1 ping sniper i've ever seen
Riv: 2nd worst nick in UTA yet the only player to have 3-0ed me NA :/
Farac: MAKE A UT MOVIE!!!!!!
QQ: I heard QQ's the best.