--

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hay guys, you didn´t play bad. We were just a bit better today. It´s a big difference coming from div 2 to div 1 which you will notice but keep up the good work and you´ll do fine :thumb:

P.s.
To all those who watched and commented the game in irc:
The whole irc-log is full of:
pld TuT
TuT owns
TuT is swap
Rename the clan to ->TuT<- instead of ->swap<-
etc... etc... etc...

Well, tnx for the nice comments but Swap is a team and plays like a team so this all is not fair against the other players in swap who covered my ass and launched me and bla bla bla... you name it. It was a team-effort all the way like allways so PLD Swap (the whole team).

And gl in the future nk, nice playing ya.

Original spam by some n00b called TuT

Rename the clan to ->TuT<- instead of ->swap<-
that was me m8, and wasnt meant to be saying that swap is nowt without u, but just as a compliment to u really, coz u are (imo) the best player in swap.....er.......

so........

er.........

so THERE!!!! :D

Thanks for the kind words TuT, hope we can put up a better fight next time to keep it more interesting. Maybe we should start practicing again :D

:lol: @ riverbed3al 0:01 win :D

PLD swap :)

First maps went fine, but after that IT looked like we lost all teamplay :( And yours got better :D

Thx for the game u :flack: :P

Original spam by some n00b called banballa
IT looked like we lost all teamplay :( And yours got better :D

I don´t know about your teamplay but yeah ours got better due to 1 reason really.
Both me and Flashback who plays position 5 in tactics weren´t able to play this match from the start.
We had to put another guy in this position who isn´t used to play it and so everything was caos... ts, positions etc...
So that´s pretty much what was wrong from the start. When i joined, we suddenly had pos 1-6 positioned with the regular players and everything started to work out better for us.

Edit:
p.s
Nice River3 attack (1 sec left)
Frigate was close as well
And Siege ^^ Banballa was at/beside the switch for like 2 seconds before Dj got him with a primary Shock, lol. Really close

Last edited:
So u admit it then......

->swap<- Played better because u joined, therefor u ARE ->swap<- which means that what everyone was saying in irc that u ARE the team is true :p:

[edit] supposed to be a joke, but cant seem to word it right somehow, its funny in my head :lol: [/edit]

:cool:

Looking forward to next game anyway :)
Btw, why didn´t Hank play ?