• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sauron

{o_O}
Sep 29, 2001
Switzerland
gg guys, and sarah :D the match was very exciting and fun to play

tbh i didnt look forward to this match remembering our last encounter when i was still in BoD, but it seems to me that my moaning afterwards had some effect on u, tonights game was one of the unspammiest ive ever played and the atmosphere was great :)

thx for the match, im loking forward to the next one :wave:

i didnt say it was not spammy, i said it was one of the unspammiest :P

and after all we palyed shit like rivAL sub2 and auto, i dont really expect anything else there :p:

well we controlled it from start to finish, hence the 1-1,2-2,3-3,4-4 etc etc, but then we decided we would end it. even giving u hope on riv3 final attack. and yes we were lucky u wasnt there jwer.

but gg anyway

aww thaz sweet and a nice game too :)
But did u actually believe that yer azzez jus slipped away of me :paw: :paw: coz I was already at the final box near the door when the freakin counter told me "Game Over :p: "

Originally posted by X-Bomb
well we controlled it from start to finish, hence the 1-1,2-2,3-3,4-4 etc etc, but then we decided we would end it. even giving u hope on riv3 final attack. and yes we were lucky u wasnt there jwer.

but gg anyway

SUuuuuuuuuuuuuure You decided to end it
cuz I had to leave fs:p: