?????????????

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
admins on a power trip ... gawd .... imagine that :lol:

Maybe ur question had something to do with cheats / hacks / illegal binds / bots or some other type of norty thing?

i'm thinking one of my associates thought it was a joke :)

dodging -> go to preferences -> game -> click dodging (pretty sure its the right tab

then double tap the direction you want to dodge in with your strafe/forward/backward keys

Originally posted by LoneRanger

dodging -> go to preferences -> game -> click dodging (pretty sure its the right tab

then double tap the direction you want to dodge in with your strafe/forward/backward keys
thats not the answer who i want

i saw many ppl who are dodge every time they go and after 3 sec they dodge and this all time --and noone in the world can do it in this perfection---thats what i wanna know

you mihgt changin the rate for the dodge forgot how as use std rate these days and trust me dodging every time is very easy just practise more and you get it in no time

Originally posted by Ajax
you mihgt changin the rate for the dodge forgot how as use std rate these days and trust me dodging every time is very easy just practise more and you get it in no time
ffs u dont know what i say

Originally posted by LoneRanger

aye that was my thought :p:

however I'm still not enlightened in what he actually meant :confused:

Last edited:
Originally posted by xb7
aye that was my thought :p:

however I'm still not enlightened in what he actually meant :confused:
then read it slow and then think

A PPL dodge zb: 1 hour all the time and in all time he walk 3 meter and then dodge
u understand ?? he do it all the time --- and thats what i mean --- noone can do it in this perfection

Originally posted by spunk
then read it slow and then think

A PPL dodge zb: 1 hour all the time and in all time he walk 3 meter and then dodge
u understand ?? he do it all the time --- and thats what i mean --- noone can do it in this perfection

Prolly u cant do it cause either u are placing your fingers wrong or doing it in a wrong way (like trying to walk forward and dodge forward at same time).

If u wanna learn it u got a good explanation here .

dodging isnt that hard, just dodge forwards when ur strafing left/right and dodge left/right when ur moving forward.

just get used to it and never ever play quake again coz ull try to dodge all the time :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.