2nd StdAS Assault Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ego? It's got nothing to do with ego, it's just people like you who can't do anything against him. Rate me 1/10 I dont care.

edit:
as Hoi told me there seems to have been a miscommunication between xb and the raters/me. I was wrong in what I said.

that being said, I'm up for another stdAS cup as I personally have no interest in other mods.

then again I won't push this idea if torp's thing does happend. (let's be realist here, both can't happend at the same time with the league still running in the background)

if this next std cup happends in january or march or may... pretty much the same thing for me

Last edited:
ego? It's got nothing to do with ego, it's just people like you who can't do anything against him. Rate me 1/10 I dont care.

ur ego spoken, it is so obvious :lol:

We all can remove 3+ enemies from the game once and then, some can do it more time than others, and wish can do it even more time.
I've pld vs u and wish, u r good yes, but u r nowhere near from him :wave:

ur team, and all others from previous cup, got all raped by wish's team, looks like people like me are 99% of the players :lol:

We all can remove 3+ enemies from the game once and then, some can do it more time than others, and wish can do it even more time.

ur team, and all others from previous cup, got all raped by wish's team, looks like people like me are 99% of the players :lol:

Wish's team only played three matches, Opium, and Team.Twnz wasn't one of them. And they didn't exactly 8-0 their way through the cup. Neither did they meet the full Team.XB in the final. So I don't think it's as clear cut as you're making out.

Please quote where I said that I'm better than Wish? Please find me the cup report of team twnz vs team wish?

I have no doubt that Wish is the best fragger/player in the league. I never said that I'm above him so stop speaking shit.

Just because you couldn't handle him and decided to quit the cup :spit:

Anyway, won't post anymore, back on topic.

Last edited:
wud it be that complicated to make an entry fee? like 10 euros/person or such? that way if say 10 teams register for 6v6 u get like 600 euros so each player of winning team wins 100 eruos! and teams shud be 6v6 no moar players per team and obv i'd expect ppl to turn up and make schedules so all can play. a fair team system must be used and i think ppl wud put up 10 euros for a chance to win 100

not complicated to do i wouldnt think, but who would hold the entrance fees? also, who would pay them? I prolly wouldnt, i play for fun, not money....

ive been reminded about how bad cheat protection is and sadly some ppl might do it if its money involved so i think in the end its a bad idea

think it would be fun idea pitbull , maybe for small amounts of money like £2 each or soemthing but yes i wouldnt play for money with various players having question marks over cheating, and yes as vitzy said u would need someone to hold all the money while game is on.

quite a ncie idea thou duno what others would say about it , this is just my opinion

At the end of the day, as some of you may well remember, I tried to get this 3-4 annual cups thing up and running for 2 years now. I don't mind what kind of cup gets played I just think having these sort of cups is a great idea and will keep some kind of competition in the community. I am a firm believer though, that a change is required in cups, or else if you repeat the same cup every couple of months or so you risk losing the appeal a cup offers. It basically becomes a bigger and longer extended version of Pug.

With that in mind, if this gains more interest than my idea of a different cup then so be it, I will stand aside and allow this one to go ahead. There will 100% not be 2 cups running side by side. I will, however, NOT be doing a StdAS cup.

Judging by so many people complaining though and sometimes turning into flames and even words like "selfish" banded around because I am not offering to do the cup they want is going a little too far and IMO is why whatever cup is played will eventually be marred. You can't satisfy everyone but those who aren't happy shouldn't have the right to moan and flame people, unless they are prepared to arrange one themselves. I just hope that if ProAS does go ahead, the people who wanted StdAS cup don't ignore it out of protest and stubbornness.

I don't think there is a feasible method of hosting a DOM cup unfortunately.

Keep on voting guys. :)

Agree with Mushroomhead and Torp.

Perhaps an idea to alter as follows:
Stdas-playerformat1 - other gametype - Stdas-playerformat2 - other gametype - stdas-playerformat3 - etc.

Please quote where I said that I'm better than Wish? Please find me the cup report of team twnz vs team wish?

I have no doubt that Wish is the best fragger/player in the league. I never said that I'm above him so stop speaking shit.

Just because you couldn't handle him and decided to quit the cup :spit:

Anyway, won't post anymore, back on topic.

i did not said that u had said blabla...... , wtf ? :o
i did not speak shit yet, unlike you :
i quited the cup coz my team didn't want a non-ts player, i'm not one of those that don't play when wish play :P

7 years is my join date, didn't think it would be hard to guess :confused:

@ html :

"if wish is rated 10/10 the second highest can be rated 4/10 6/10 or 9.5/10 and it's exactly the same thing.... he's still ranked lower."

i could be wrong, but i believe team overall score did count .. so then it would not be the same thing

@ useless

haha do you really think other teams had any chance ?
not just coz he's good, but with the way rating has been made, he's been able to get good players aswell!
with less skilled teamate (aka with a better rating panel result), games would have been much closer!