2nd of 3 UTA Meetings 2013 LONDON

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What month?

• Total voters
August/sept for me. Fight club, im more if a lover not a fighter these days ha ha. But seriously if this happens would be great.

But if your thinking of London, better to speak and arrange ideas with someone from that area.

U can do other activities. ... paintballing, go karting, theme park (alton towers, thorpe park) then out after any of these.

Funny guy mym, obviously werent aware london was the set place.

Lol just ideas anyway...id be happy to drink all day but im guessing alot of people wont want to.

It happens in London, not in some Theme Park 3h away!

w1sh will be there, he said :)
Once in a lifetime opportunity to meet w1sh.

It happens in London, not in some Theme Park 3h away!

w1sh will be there, he said :)
Once in a lifetime opportunity to meet w1sh.

Lies! I heard he's just 1's and 0's! The caek is a lie. The truth is out there. There IS a spoon!!!

Lies! I heard he's just 1's and 0's! The caek is a lie. The truth is out there. There IS a spoon!!!

hehe :D

MyM, pretty much the father of UTA, will have to be there, I insist on that.
So we will do this on a weekend which is best for him :D

Many of you will want to seize this opportunity, a meetup with MyM!! Plus twnz, w1sh, et cetera :)

Omg. If I couldn't make it, and I sent my grandmother in my place, and she actually got to meet Wish, I would literally never wash my grandmother again.

Omg. If I couldn't make it, and I sent my grandmother in my place, and she actually got to meet Wish, I would literally never wash my grandmother again.

Hehehe, you said it, mate!

And my grandma can't wait to Meet Her Maker!!

Vote a month plx, people! Also, thread will not be spammed by me, we can let it sleep a little.
Point inactive UTA members towards these threads here, plx!

I'm in London, not going to commit to anything until there is a date set but I'll try and turn up for a pint, Stu gimme a text if it actually ever happens.