26.11.2009 Dacannon315 use to bot [VIDEO]

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

The video's from the first post are enough evidence to show that it's a bot, lol.

lmao are you serious bridgeport wtf/.... u got da wrong person u cnt find sum1 face book with a ip i swear the ut population jus gets stupider an stupider wow fukin retards i live in ny wow lmfao that shit is crazy they dnt got my pic an if dey did all yall would be hattin cuz i look better then every muthafuka in here

dacannon:

AttentionWhore.jpg

lmao are you serious bridgeport wtf/.... u got da wrong person u cnt find sum1 face book with a ip i swear the ut population jus gets stupider an stupider wow fukin retards i live in ny wow lmfao that shit is crazy they dnt got my pic an if dey did all yall would be hattin cuz i look better then every muthafuka in here

show us your pic if you are so good looking, I'm sure you have nothing to be ashamed of.