26.11.2009 Dacannon315 use to bot [VIDEO]

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Clearly people this explains that all of you people have no lives u sit on a videogame all day looking for people u think bot just becuz there better then u an u suck fuck u all i got an xbox360 im done playin this game so i dnt care no more an to put the record straight i have never botted in my life i dnt even no enough about computers to get a bot i dnt care im not playing no more so i wouldnt lie to you u people are low lives that get no bitches an sit on a video game all day an dnt get pussy lol you all prolly are fat an ugly with lil dicks an no confindece so all of you people that play standard maps SUK MY d!CK bitches

Clearly people this explains that all of you people have no lives u sit on a videogame all day looking for people u think bot just becuz there better then u an u suck fuck u all i got an xbox360 im done playin this game so i dnt care no more an to put the record straight i have never botted in my life i dnt even no enough about computers to get a bot i dnt care im not playing no more so i wouldnt lie to you u people are low lives that get no bitches an sit on a video game all day an dnt get pussy lol you all prolly are fat an ugly with lil dicks an no confindece so all of you people that play standard maps SUK MY d!CK bitches
These underaged teenagers on the internet are always good for a laugh.

Well, i assume your best friend is your hand.
You cheated in a 10 years old game to feel for a short amount of time not inferior and important.
And now you accuse others that they have no life. :lol:

Yeye, dont feed the troll, but this is too funny :teehee:

why is opium playing so much dog std is the real question :)
Well, Opium is a freak. So i guess it's obvious why he does it: To wank over his lead fragging skills :rolleyes:

Im so horny for you right now, DaCaNNon315.

well, not difficult to make you horny. ;)

pettitte-goat.jpg

Breath for fuck sake, and learn your own language you inferior noob! Oh and you should use capitals . , and so on a littlebit more. they're there for a reason you know.

And what bart said, despite he's German and they're attacking your county :wtf:

Im Not Gonna Waist My Time Using Capitols Or Propper Grammer Its Not Worth My Time To Sit Here An Type Forever Ok ....lol Im Not Fuking German U Fuking Noob I Live In Usa Bitch....... Oo An Bart Fuk U U Fuking Lame Yes These People Have No Lives Bitch I Dnt Cheat I Neva Cheated There Is No Proof That Video Is No Fuknig Proof Of A Bot Looks Nothing Like 1 At All So Suk It Bitch Dnt Tell Me Yes I Dnt Cheat I Got A Life Its Not Worth My Time Going Around The Internet Looking 4 A Bot Thats Prololly Jus A Virus Noob...ok So Suk A Dick Bitch U All Are Noobs To Me ...an On Another Note Lol Xbox 360 Is Way Better Then Comp Games U Idiot Better Graphics Just Better Everything U Talkin Bout A 10 Year Old Game That People Have Been Playing Everyday Of There Lives 5 Hours A Day For 10 Years Thats Having No Life An Xbox360 Is Way Better U Fukin Bitch Craka

I lol'ed.

Game Preferences:
Call Of Duty Series
Clan:
FUK YOU
FUKING BITCHES GETTING MONEY PROLLY SUMWHERE FUKING YOUR BITCH
Biography:
NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH
Interests:
FOOTBALL BASKETBALL BEATING UP PEOPLE FUKING BITCHES AND GETTING MONEY SUMS IT ALL UP
Connection:
CABLE
System specs:
HP TOUCHSCREEN
DNT WORRY BOUT IT BITCH

Im Not Gonna Waist My Time Using Capitols Or Propper Grammer Its Not Worth My Time To Sit Here An Type Forever Ok ....lol Im Not Fuking German U Fuking Noob I Live In Usa Bitch....... Oo An Bart Fuk U U Fuking Lame Yes These People Have No Lives Bitch I Dnt Cheat I Neva Cheated There Is No Proof That Video Is No Fuknig Proof Of A Bot Looks Nothing Like 1 At All So Suk It Bitch Dnt Tell Me Yes I Dnt Cheat I Got A Life Its Not Worth My Time Going Around The Internet Looking 4 A Bot Thats Prololly Jus A Virus Noob...ok So Suk A Dick Bitch U All Are Noobs To Me ...an On Another Note Lol Xbox 360 Is Way Better Then Comp Games U Idiot Better Graphics Just Better Everything U Talkin Bout A 10 Year Old Game That People Have Been Playing Everyday Of There Lives 5 Hours A Day For 10 Years Thats Having No Life An Xbox360 Is Way Better U Fukin Bitch Craka

:rofl:

I love it, its been a while since we had someone of this "quality" around. I like your use of the word 'Bitch'.