{24} and FaG Pro

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mushroomhead

I'm so sorry I made a mistake!!
Feb 1, 2004
Behind You
{24} - have been on your IRC for the last 4 days or so and dutch hasn't been around and those of you who have don't seem to know either, can when he is back please contact P~A pro or a "stand in" match arranger please do so.

FaG - Amaz seems to have blocked me on msn :) and doesnt respond on irc, so can u contact us to arrange our war please.

I'm going away for a few days/this week, so if the relevant people go to #{P~A} on irc.utassault.net look for MyM he will see you right. If not try Gazzz, though he may have gone away too, you could in fact arrange a date with stiffler, and then MyM or somebody will confirm it if he's not around.

If this is the wrong forum sorry, please move to the appropriate place.

Reactions: Stiffler
Mushroomhead said:
{24} - have been on your IRC for the last 4 days or so and dutch hasn't been around and those of you who have don't seem to know either, can when he is back please contact P~A pro or a "stand in" match arranger please do so.

FaG - Amaz seems to have blocked me on msn :) and doesnt respond on irc, so can u contact us to arrange our war please.

I'm going away for a few days/this week, so if the relevant people go to #{P~A} on irc.utassault.net look for MyM he will see you right. If not try Gazzz, though he may have gone away too, you could in fact arrange a date with stiffler, and then MyM or somebody will confirm it if he's not around.

If this is the wrong forum sorry, please move to the appropriate place.
Im not responding on IRC ? I came to {p~a} irc yesterday and today to schedual a match with Gazz or you about pro match, you not only ignored me, but banned me from youre channel:lol:.You never pmed me since:\. I didnt block you on msn i simply deleted you because i cba ever talking to you.I visited youre irc channel twice and asked to schedual, and as i said earlier all i got in return was a ban - so how bout you go schedual a war between youre brain and your ass, i suppose your ass will win :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
-AmaZ- said:
Im not responding on IRC ? I came to {p~a} irc yesterday and today to schedual a match with Gazz or you about pro match, you not only ignored me, but banned me from youre channel:lol:.You never pmed me since:\. I didnt block you on msn i simply deleted you because i cba ever talking to you.I visited youre irc channel twice and asked to schedual, and as i said earlier all i got in return was a ban - so how bout you go schedual a war between youre brain and your ass, i suppose your ass will win :rolleyes:

yea im connected to irc 24/7 basically, not always there. i have never banned you, i went and asked and was actually tim who banned you and i wasnt even on irc when he banned you so cut the bs for once. Your unbanned off our irc channel, im leaving tomorrow, go sort it with mym.

ye u were on irc when i got banned although i recall that maybe it was gazz or stiffler who banned me.I hope i can talk to mym asap then.

Tim banned you, dont bring me into this ;) If you were more polite to me and tim (instead of acting like a cock, sth u seem to be good at :P ) on that public server when asking to arrange this match then it wouldnt have been a prob ;)

Anyways, i hope we can sort sth out :D

Gazzy said:
Tim banned you, dont bring me into this ;) If you were more polite to me and tim (instead of acting like a cock, sth u seem to be good at :P ) on that public server when asking to arrange this match then it wouldnt have been a prob ;)

Anyways, i hope we can sort sth out :D
polite ? i simply asked to schedual match while we were at dfp, you told me u were not match arranger so i went to irc to see who was and immediately got banned :spit:But w/e i speak with mym as i said earlier and arrange.

k come to #21 today throught the day im there with about 6 other peps to schedual, been to ur chan twice but not much action goin on there :p