?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Plonko

Cow/Fish Molester
Jun 8, 2001
Lowestoft UK
Should the original ? thread which was so brutally closed :P be in the league forum or the maps forum? After all it was about maps for the league which makes it about the league. Oh hang on it also makes it about the map so maybe the maps forum. I wonder if there should be a league maps thingy. But then would there be a problem with ppl talking about maps that aren't in the league that they would like in the league cos then it wouldn't be about the league until those maps were selected.

Hang on this map that ppl were talking about wasn't in the league so it's just a map and not a league map.:confused:

Was this about the league or the map?

FFS make the bloody rules simple enough for thickies like me :dunce: :confused: :dunce: :pig: oops:confused: :freak:

I agree though it shouldn't have been in here unless it was about assault. Oh hang on it was an assault map....

I think I should stop there before I confuse myself :confused:

cso we don't need to bother the 2 WAR ppl who come here with our league stuff. This forum is for all assault clans.

In a few weeks/months, who knows more war clans might start using this forum.

Still wonder whether it might have been better on the maps forum tho.

Have to be careful about where you draw the line between the two when ur talking about new league maps.

Just a thought.

Well, it was a question regarding what was happening, or what might happen in the UTA league - which should be posted on the league forums. There shouldn't be anything related to any league on these forums. :)

Supa Greg Rox Neo

hes got his knee down on those decks m8

check the link on neos sig if this has confused you fs

EDIT:spelling sux