2012 - panic or truth?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

• ye, summin dramatically will happen in 2012

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Dont believe that anything will happen at all.

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters
well Mayas said that "the men of the stars" would get in touch with us to give us warnings about something dangerous that should happen in 2012.
About the intelligence..well..as sneez himself pointed out, some events are really incredible..not only ancient people did some things which only now we are able to do, but has done also things we can't even do now with our technology which is 3000 years older, more or less..that's why I think is not that hard that some other life-forms got in touch with those peoples, and prolly will do soon again.
Moreover, when Cristoforo Colombo or Amerigo Vespucci went to America, they didn't know they would found primitive people.So,in the same way,even aliens could get in touch with Earth inhabitants, not knowing they were inferior. And also helped them do those incredible things.

Last edited:
well... There is a difference between sailing over water or go by a spaceship that goes beyond different solar systems.. I'd take it that they would be so smart to check out what is going on at that shitty planet called earth ;)
Every generation had his genius, or ever multiple... Da Vince drew a helicopter way before the first real helicopter hit air. I mean that they had their technique to build so, or just got lucky with nature, who knows. But i can't believe that aliens came here to stack up some stones at easter island, why didn't they do something helpful, like stop a war or even better, prevend many wars.

maybe they are waiting till we are far enough and at an intelligence level wich is close to their own.
but if it would be like that, they must be fools waiting for something that never will happen...

icecream?

Maybe our planet has the attributes making it perfectly habitable... even more so than their own? I would broaden my opinions on why something like that could happen.

well... There is a difference between sailing over water or go by a spaceship that goes beyond different solar systems.. I'd take it that they would be so smart to check out what is going on at that shitty planet called earth ;)
Every generation had his genius, or ever multiple... Da Vince drew a helicopter way before the first real helicopter hit air. I mean that they had their technique to build so, or just got lucky with nature, who knows. But i can't believe that aliens came here to stack up some stones at easter island, why didn't they do something helpful, like stop a war or even better, prevend many wars.

prolly travelling through space is as easy as sailing for them :P