2 new Admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sobo said:
21:30 <Joko> fuck sake, imagine anti making a decision and me taking it seriously ... ROFLMFMFOAMFOAFKAOKFA
:lol:

well when we keep saying: "Anti smells", can he kick us out of the league? :uhh:

Imagine joko trying get rid of ocean in the league, and then someone like me become an admin... :)

<Joko> see, i love the way, nil joined the league saying "uh we fun clan just wanna play together and slags off the entire div1. Then anti & co totally changed attitude and have this "win at whatever cost" attitude. Why else would they pick oceanfloorAL all the time? hypocritical fuckerz if u ask me

I feel really sorry for you.

As for the others if you wanna spam feel invited to chit chat forums, if you wish to flame me feel free to send me a PM.
Thanks.

great start anti
appl.gif

(yes I took the smilie from another thread)

AnTi said:
Imagine joko trying get rid of ocean in the league, and then someone like me become an admin... :)

I feel really sorry for you.

As for the others if you wanna spam feel invited to chit chat forums, if you wish to flame me feel free to send me a PM.
Thanks.

you're not a forum admin are ya?

fs whats the world coming to. And why do u feel sorry for me? cos ur a hypocritcal poo poo head?

Last edited by a moderator:
still think admins should be elected by clan reps or something btw, not just the present admins, just leads to inbreeding doesnt it.

nah current admins choosing new ones is ok, but then deleting posts in the welcome thread is just like running over the the opposition in kiev with a tank :\ (yeah Im exaggerating)
but it does show that the current ones were a bit inactive, or should I say lost the touch :p:

PS: I replied to a post from joko that was deleted while I wrote this

we deleted useless spam in the past and will always keep on doing so.
edit: unfortunately too much got deleted and it is restored now.
I personally dont agree with joko and called his "opinions" in a little too harsh way 'mentally retarded' before. thats what he is responding to below.

Last edited: