2 Ballistic challenges...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
One easy and one hard...

The Ballistic Challenge 1

Objectives:

Destroy the Generator in 0:25 or under.

Restrictions:

Stay on attack.
Do not pick up the rocket launcher or the flak cannon.
Do not enter the Generator room.
No godmode or summons.

My record:

0:24

-----

The Ballistic Challenge 2

Objectives:

Destroy the Generator in 0:50 or under.

Restrictions:

You are allowed godmode.
No summons or other console cheats.
You are allowed one team swap.

WHILE ON THE ATTACKING TEAM:

You are allowed to pick up only two weapons.
You are not allowed to pick up any ammo packs.
You are not allowed any hammerjumps or altjumps.
You are not allowed to touch the ground inside the Main Gate.
Inside the Main Gate area, you are only allowed to stand on one single surface. Once you have chosen a surface you may not move off it. This includes the Main Gate building itself, along with all other structures and levels beyond it.
(In other words, the first spot you touch on or inside the Main Gate must be the place from which you destroy the Generator.)

My record:

0:45

No screens but trust me :D

Ive not tried any yet but I'm going to have a guess :P

Ballistic 1: OK, Grab Bio, hammer over the main gate and voi la get the generator from not entering the room :P

Ballistic 2: Hmmm, OK start on Defence, grab Rox and bring them to the front of the maingate somewhere. Switch teams and then grab the rox, in godmode launch yourself over to the roof of the spawn point on defence below the sniper nest and get generator from there! :)

Let me know if I'm right or how close am I :P

post more challenges like balli 1, cba with the teamchanging ones :p:

got 24 aswell on balli 1, think i might have had 23 but was too slow on the printscreen

'Ballistic 1: OK, Grab Bio, hammer over the main gate and voi la get the generator from not entering the room

Ballistic 2: Hmmm, OK start on Defence, grab Rox and bring them to the front of the maingate somewhere. Switch teams and then grab the rox, in godmode launch yourself over to the roof of the spawn point on defence below the sniper nest and get generator from there!

Let me know if I'm right or how close am I'

Exactly :P

'post more challenges like balli 1, cba with the teamchanging ones '

Rgr.

Why the hell don't these quote things work?...

I got one for ya ....

Get the warloader without getting main gates.

No hammerjumping
No picking up the armour
No god mode
No changing teams or any funny business
No dodge-hammerjumping
No alt hammerjumping

Not that hard ... but without armour remember :)

Well lol this seems harder than you make out joko :P

Dunno how to get over maingate without using the hammer in some way, I'm gonna guess its some kind of dodge up the left side and boost yourslef with 1 bio shot? LOL Sounds extreme but maybe possible? Dunno.

Get Rox and top up wth health, snipernest down and then rocket launch urself through...

ghost mode or is that funny business? :D
well then a teammate i'd say cuz how u'r gonna reach the vent @ top and use the drop-down bug w/o HJing ?

rl launch+jump thru snipernest?

but i dunno how u'r supposed to get past main gate unless
you get an enemy to hold the door open for u :P

i forgot about that one :lol: no need for the vent @ top :rolleyes:

maybe one can "grab" the door open from outside?
then one could (somehow) go thru snipernest yes

Shellfish did similar things as im about to do in a movie ages and ages ago so he gets the credit for blob jumping. :D

1. Set goo up like this. You can make it over with only 100 health, jump at the last second before you hit the one on the floor. How much health it takes off depends on the distance between the blob on the floor and the two blobs on the wall. Play around, you'll get it.

2. Once over main gates get the healthpacks (you can get main gate teleport and get healthpacks outside if you want). Repeat until you have 100 health again.

3. Pick up the vials. You need to do this 3 or 4 times in order to have enough health for the next bit. Takes a while but its not against the rules.

4. Get sniper nest switch and then QUICKLY set your blobs like this. (One on the floor, the other three on the wall) and jump it. You go through JUST as sniper nest turns back on.

Then go through down low to warloader.

:yipee:

Attachments

• ballistic.jpg
    ballistic.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Hardcore
nice !! :thumb:

btw actually i was not referring to screenshots of how its done :D
*cough* i didn't think of that fast possibility you just posted and...
thought one would have to get past the forcefield or down the vent @ top by ...
... well in a different way.
but it is good that you told us now :nod:

lol oops. well i couldnt really show any screenies without showing how i did it so decided to show it :moon: